July 24, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on " Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on South Mississippi Electric Power Associationl " which gives an in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
South Mississippi Electric Power Association (SMEPA) is a non-profit wholesale electric power cooperative. SMEPA specializes in generating, transmitting and delivering electric energy through more than 1,700 miles of high-voltage transmission lines to its 11 member-owner electric power associations. It is principally focused on power purchasing, power generation, fuel risk mitigation and power delivery. The cooperative generates power using diverse fuel mix, including, natural gas, coal, nuclear, and hydro. SMEPA offers services to more than 412,000 homes and businesses consumers of its distribution cooperatives in 55 counties of the state of Mississippi.
South Mississippi Electric Power Association Key Recent Developments
Dec 26, 2012: SMEPA Plans To Join Midwest ISO As Fully Integrated Transmission-owning Member
Dec 13, 2012: Midwest ISO Approves Seven New Power Transmission-owning Members And New Transmission Planning Portfolio
Oct 11, 2012: USDA Announces Funding Of Around $1.95 Billion To Improve Electric Service In Rural Communities Across US
Sep 21, 2012: Mississippi Public Utilities Staff Supports Entergy Mississippi’s Proposal To Join Midwest ISO
South Mississippi Electric Power Association - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Energy-Resources-c3/South-Mississippi-Electric-Power-Association-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on South Mississippi Electri