Have you ever considered dissolving gallstones naturally? That's right; surgery is not your only option. While gallstones can indeed be quite painful, there is no reason to consider surgery when there are so many effective methods of dissolving gallstones naturally. But before we get into remedies for dissolving gallstones naturally, let us take a look at what gallstones really are.
They are basically formed when the level of cholesterol in your gallbladder is too high and hence the bile cannot saturate it. This excess cholesterol gets crystallized and forms gallstones. Therefore, you could say that high cholesterol is one of the main causes of gallstones. Gallstones vary in size from tiny like a grain to large like a golf ball. There have also been reports that have shown that women are at a higher risk of getting gallstones than men.
Now let us discuss some of the symptoms related to gallstones:-
1. The first and most recognizable symptom of gallstones is excruciating pain in the abdomen. As the gallstones grow in size, this pain also multiplies and its frequency increases.
2. Problems in digesting heavy foods and excessive passing of gas.
3. Vomiting and nausea.
4. Yellowing of the eyes and the skin.
Now let us see some of the leading causes of gallstones:-
1. As already mentioned above, excessive consumption of fatty foods is a major cause of gallstone formation.
2. Regular hormonal fluctuations or rapid weight loss are also known to trigger the formation of gallstones.
3. Obesity is another leading cause of gallstones.
But before you rush to get your gallbladder surgically removed it is important that you try out one of the many remedies available for dissolving gallstones naturally. Here are some of them:-
1. You could make an herbal tea containing marshmallow root as well as balmony, boldo, fringe tea bark and golden seal. Drink this herbal tea two to three time’s everyday for best results.
2. You can also consider making a juice containing dandelion and watercress. This juice can help effectively remove gallstones and work best when combined with a vegetarian diet. You could also consider dandelion tea to help dissolve gallstones.
3. When high cholesterol is the leading cause of gallstones, it is obvious that reducing your intake of high cholesterol foods and foods with a lot of fat will help prevent gallstones.
4. Vitamin C is also known as an effective remedy for gallstones. Vitamin C helps convert cholesterol into bile and thus prevents the formation of gallstones. Vitamin C also helps flush out gallstones from your system and even helps boost your immune system.
If none of the four natural remedies mentioned above are doing the trick for you, it doesn't mean surgery is your last hope. There is one other option. You could try herbal supplements like Kid Clear capsules for removing gallstones. These herbal supplements help dissolve gallstones and also help prevent them from forming again. Even if they do not fully dissolve, these capsules do help reduce their size so that they become easier to flush out.
So what are you waiting for? Get rid of your gallstones naturally today.
Dissolving Gallstones Naturally With Kid Clear Capsules Is E