June 22, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Oman Foods International SAOG - Company Capsule" which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
"Oman Foods International SAOG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries. This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oman Foods International SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Oman Foods International SAOG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Oman Foods International SAOG"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oman Foods International SAOG (Oman Foods) is a rice product producer, processor, marketer and distributor based in Oman. The company also offers various food commodities which include sugar, milk powder, masoor dal, chick peas, pulses, lentils, tea, cooking oil, evaporated milk, spices and pickles, among others. It markets rice under various brands such as Thamer, Basma, Asila, and Al Watani. In addition, Oman Foods markets Indian rice under Shaffaf Gold and Asila Gold brand names. The company offers other food commodities under BASMAH, Agri Gold and Alia brand names. It exports its rice to various countries, including Sudan and Jordan. The company was established in the year 1996. Oman Foods is headquartered in Rusayl, Oman.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Food-Beverages-c21/Oman-Foods-International-SAOG-Company-Capsule.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Oman Foods International SAOG - Company Capsule