Surrogacy in India is within your means and lucrative with a large pool of females all set to be a surrogate, these women are well screened before they are hired, this process is done in advance for security reasons and to get hale and hearty surrogacy procedure. There are 2 types of surrogacy procedures:-
1. Traditional Surrogacy: - This is done when a prospective mother wishes to have a baby and her eggs are unsuitable for some reason. In such a case egg donors are requisite; these egg donors' ladies are usually from the age group of 20 to 30. These eggs are retrieved through an IVF (in-vitro fertilisation) technology, available in various in-vitro fertilisation clinics in India later these donated eggs are fertilised by the sperm of prospective father in a test tube and when the embryo is developed it is ultimately placed into the womb of prospective mother.
2. Gestational Surrogacy: - In this form of surrogacy, a surrogate mother is impregnated with the eggs of biological or prospective mother, these eggs are later fertilised by the sperms of intended father with the aid of in-vitro fertilisation. In this case, the genes of both the parents are transmitted into the baby. In this case egg donor is prospective or biological mother and for this she has to have a number of fertility drugs.
Surrogacy in simple words is a method where a lady carries a baby of intended parents in her womb till the end of pregnancy and she gives birth to a baby for the intended couple, waiting to enjoy the joy of parenting.
Few steps to be undertaken before enduring surrogacy in India:
1. Get in contact with various IVF (in-vitro fertilisation) clinics in India that undertake surrogacy procedure.
2. Converse with them about your health and medical grounds & problems.
3. Reconsider the cost of surrogacy in India. Get complete list of all expenses for both gestational and traditional surrogacy.
4. Hire a lawyer for the surrogacy procedure in India to be confident that he is representing you at time of need.
5. Re-examine the available surrogate mother's previous history & report and choose one of them.
6. Plan a meeting for the treatment. You will have to give some surrogacy fees in advance.
7. Plan a time to commence your IVF cycle.
8. Arrange your journey to India. You will have to stay at least 5 to 10 days in India.
9. On the day of the egg retrieval or transfer you will have to undergo a minor surgery. Do not plan anything much else that day.
10. Converse with the doctor of IVF Clinic, the amount and superiority of eggs retrieved and number of eggs to be transferred to the gestational surrogate.
11. If your surrogacy process is doing well, you will have to return back to India soon.
12. In India child's birth certificate will be endorsed with the name of biological parents (in the case of gestational surrogacy).
13. More considerably, you will necessitate conversing with your embassy what is requisite to get a passport for your new born baby.
Christopher Edwards is a professional web reviewer on reproduction health and medical innovations. He writes about the social cultural issues mainly about Surrogacy in India and creates social awareness about Gay Surrogacy among all gay couples. All childless couples who are looking for a baby can contact www.weecaresurrogacy.com
Waiting to Enjoy the Joy of Parenting, Surrogacy is the Alte