As you age, the most irritating sign for the same is wrinkles. Wrinkles appear on the skin when it loses flexibility and capacity to retain moisture. This results in sagging and wrinkled skin. Besides aging, several other factors which cause wrinkles are sun, smoking, drinking alcohol, etc. All these factors gradually reduce collagen from your skin leading to the formation of wrinkles. Wrinkles may also appear when you are on an unhealthy diet and do not sleep properly.
In order to treat wrinkles, laser treatment has evolved as the most effective treatment. Laser wrinkle reduction is mainly a cosmetic treatment finally resulting in young, smooth and fine skin. Laser treatment also does wonders in other treatments like hair reduction, skin rejuvenation, treating spider veins, removing fat deposits, etc.
Laser treatment is very effective in wrinkle reduction, especially for those having fine lines. Laser therapy mainly works on the top skin surface, removing it and inducing new layer to form there to resurface it. The heat produced through the high intensity laser beam helps in the production of collagen. The collagen formation is very important for skin as it helps to keep the skin smooth, and firm.
There are several benefits of laser wrinkle reduction-
- Nonsurgical and non-invasive process giving you quick and painless treatment
- No need to use any anesthesia
- There are no blisters and wounds during and after treatment and therefore, no infection.
- Collagen growth is encouraged leading to smooth and firm skin.
- Results are visible in the first month of treatment
- Help you get rid of wrinkles
- Lighter skin shows the best results, however, it works for all skin types.
- No bruising, burning or irritation
- Long lasting results for up to five years
- Can be used on the whole surface or some special parts only
- Skin’s anti-aging properties are reduced
Laser treatment can work using different type of lasers like carbon dioxide laser, N-Lite laser, ND YAG laser and erbium laser. The selection depends on the doctor and the process involved. Different sorts of laser needs different treatment procedure and their recovery time also differs.
One can opt for laser treatment having some minor flaws around the mouth, crow’s feet, near eyes, forehead, mild acne, scars and skin discoloration. Those who are already going through the treatment of active acne should not opt for this treatment.
In modern times, laser wrinkle reduction is the most suitable facial and body treatment. However, some people have experienced minor side effects like scarring, inflammation and some mild infections. You can avoid this, if you choose a good laser clinic with skilled and experienced professionals.
You can get smooth, wrinkle free and glowing skin once you undergo this laser therapy. So, go ahead and get rid of your irritating wrinkles.