Now Facebook has become a way of entertainment, about all people that are using Internet connected with Facebook. Some people not using Facebook just for entertainment, they are using it for their business. So that people want to secure their account from hacking. Facebook have a good and powerful security of Facebook login notification that can secure your account easily. Facebook login notification also can secure your personal Facebook account. Once you will enable Facebook login notification you can't login to Facebook account without entering code that send on your mobile.
Moreover, when anyone will try login to your account you will notify as a code on your mobile. So, you can change your existing Facebook password.
How to enable login notifications on Facebook?
You can enable login notifications on Facebook with these steps.
- First login to your Facebook account.
- Go to Account setting.
- After opening account setting, now click on security that is on left side bar.
- Now click on edit that is front of Login Notifications.
- After clicking edit you can select your login notifications ways.
- Select both email and Text message to powerful security. When you will select text message then you need to enter your Facebook password again on appearing box.
- After entering password a new box will be appearing, now add a phone that you want to use for notification messages. To add a mobile select your country then enter your mobile number and click on continues.
- After clicking continues, a message with code will be on your mobile, add that code in the box that is appearing on the front and click on conform.
Note: If you don't receive code you can resend code by click resend code link.
- Now click on save changes button.
Now you have enabled Facebook login notification. Now you need a code that will sent to your mobile to login Facebook account.