IP Legal Services provides patent and trademark lawyer legal services nationwide. We also provide patent and trademark filing services in foreign countries through our foreign associates. Our services include patent searches, patent application drafting and filing, patent application prosecution, trademark searches, trademark filing, trademark application prosecution and copyright registration. Our patent attorney also files international patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty, and international trademark applications under the Madrid Protocol though the World Intellectual Property Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
Why select IP Legal Services for filing your patent and trademark applications?
• We provide patent and trademark filing services for a flat fee;
• Our patent attorney meets with U.S.PTO patent examiners at the U.S.PTO, Alexandria, VA to advance the prosecution of the patent application;
• We have filed hundreds of patent and trademark applications for more than 300 clients over the past 20 years. Experience counts, especially when the rate of allowance of patent applications is about 45%. Representative patents that we have filed are viewable on the link "our granted and published patents";
• There is no charge for consultations or advise over the phone, or for any work requiring 15 minutes or less of our time;
• We set-up a docket for our client's intellectual property at no charge to the client;
• We provide prompt turn-around for work products. For example, our turn around time for drafting a patent application, or a response to an office action is about 5 days;
• We have authored books on patents and trademarks and published scores of articles on intellectual property. Our publications "Patents - A Guide for Filing A Patent Application" and "Trademarks - A Guide to Filing A Trademark Application" are available on amazon.com for a nominal cost;
• We assist clients in developing their patent strategy for obtaining patents, maximising patent based revenue, and minimizing generic competition at no cost to the client.
• References regarding our patent attorneys and trademark lawyer filing services are available on request.
• Flat fees. Experience. Expertise. Prompt service. Cost effective pricing.
Most of our clients are located out-of-state and internationally. Given the nature of our patent lawyer and trademark lawyer filing work and the need to obtain the invention disclosure from the inventor in writing, the firm principally communicates with clients via email and phone to prepare and file patent and trademark applications. However, a meeting can be arranged at the firm's office if the client wishes to meet with our patent attorney.
IP Legal Services,
36 Greenleigh Drive, Sewell,
Patent Attorney and Trademark Lawyer