“I am a forex robot and I play the game of Forex.” Forex or foreign exchange market is the most liquid financial market distributed all across the world that deals in trading currencies. The sheer volume of this trading class makes it the largest asset class today, making it one of the very few recession proof markets recording average daily takings of $3.8 million (April 2011). It is a global business phenomenon that has brought unique flatness to the earth bringing in the most ideal competition for traders all across the world.
Forex has three main approaches to it today:
- It is done manually in the traditional sense by traders where the trader takes a decision to trade or not to trade, entirely based on his own judgement or predictions of the market.
- It can be done semi manually, where the trader is advised by a Forex Indicator (a computer program basically), whether a trade is safe or not. The decision is taken by the trader which may or may not comply with the advice of the indicator.
- The third most popularly growing approach is fully automatically approach where a forex robot owned by the trader auto trades as it sees fit to make profits for the trader.
What are forex robots?
One of the most amazing innovations of science today is the technology of forex robots. It is basically a computer based software program that assists Forex traders to make the most lucrative trades available.
- They are meant for eliminating human inaccuracy while calculating and estimating market parameters and take the most statically apt decision for your money.
- A person may not be a market expert with years of experience to judge market trends and may not have extraordinary number crunching skills, yet can stand a very good chance of making profits with the help of these robots.
- It simulates all human action in the most accurate and rapid way. It has an infinite capacity to keep track of the wide spectrum of trades and has a huge memory to store data’s and process them simultaneously to arrive at conclusive results.
- The best part of these assisting technologies is that they are not prone to the psychological aspects that a human is prone too. No greed for more and dread of a loss. Can effectively stop investing in weak trades if they encounter loss too many times.
- Why they are called robots? This is because a trader does not even have to be at his desk when the robot is trading for him. You can go get a drink, play with your dog or work at your regular job while your robot does all the work. Except time needed to install the software and an often check on the progress of robots, it requires no attention.
Experience this incredible technology firsthand, try a forex robot today.