Tons of women and men want to build muscle, gain fat, get stronger and be more athletic, to look and feel great - from beginners excited to flaunt perfect calves, biceps, triceps etc. to people who have been into intense diet fads and working out for years without visible results of what they desire. FitOFat Capsules are a unique integrated regimen to increase fat and grow weight, developed through Ayurved Research Foundation's passionate tryst with the holistic health and beauty benefits of herbal remedies. Deemed as a fat and muscle power gainer beyond constraints, this herbal supplement makes no compromise on safety, along with no risk of tolerance, dependence or abuse potential. As an herbal ayurvedic health supplement FitOFat capsules help to fight imbalances, disorders of sugar and fat metabolism, and fatigue to keep your body and mind fast, fit, supple and fabulous in addition to sustainable body building.
A weight gain plan is ineffective without a well-structured workout schedule and a healthy eating plan. Compulsively gorging on the wrong foods to increase fat and grow weight could backfire and make one reach robust, mammoth dimensions. After exercise, opt for foods loaded with protein such as paneer wrap, chicken sandwich, egg white omelets, milk, etc. which help to rebuild muscles, and pair them with a part of carb-rich foods because carbs release insulin, that in turn, helps the cells to absorb amino acids (necessary for muscle rebuilding). Eat not more than 85 per cent of your capacity at any time. When food is taken less than one's full capacity, it is easily digested and the body makes fuller use of intakes. When possible, eat healthy, natural food sources of good fats such as nuts, dry fruits, fish and seeds in addition to 4-6 teaspoons per day of the best oils. 2800-3000 calories in one's diet per day can result is a happy fat and weight gain of about 0.5 - 1 pound every week.
FitOFat capsules are an original Ayurvedic recipe containing 24 highly effective, organically grown ingredients like,
1. Plumb ago zeylanica linn (Chitrak) that helps in strengthening heart muscles, controlling hypertension and curing infections among other formidable health advantages
2. Carica papaya (Aarndakakdi), a popular inclusion in most herbal weight enhancing supplements, has a natural digestive enzyme which also improves appetite significantly and promotes un-obstructed blood circulation
3. Solanum nigrum linn (Makoy) boosts blood cell nourishment, bone strength, efficient gut functioning and appetite
4. Mesua ferrea linn (Nagkesar) helps in fatigue relief of muscles and strengthens bone joints while improving immunity, thanks to its potent anti-oxidant levels
5. Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari), the anti-ageing miracle aids body cell rejuvenation, thus, improving the overall performance of various body functions and strengthening/stabilizing your core which includes all the muscles of your abdomen, lower back, hips etc.
6. Piper Longum (Pipal) improves longevity and is an important recommended weight and muscle-strength enhancer
7. Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) which is extremely rich in vitamin C - a collagen builder that improves calcium absorbtion, can cut arthritis pain by 43% and prevent loss in eventual peak bone mass
Other natural stay-young and weight enhancing constituents of FitOFat capsules like Asteracantha longifolia (Talmakhana), Lagerstroemia flos reginae (Jarool), Chilkamkoy (Chilkamakoy) etc. affect muscle-building activities, cognitive reserves fostering mental stimulation, agility, hormonal balance, stamina, and confidence of the body positively. Strength training or aerobic fitness routines at home or at a wellness clinic along with 3-4 months of FitOFat's 2-3 capsules intake daily with water or milk, can give you amazing abs, chest, forearms, biceps, calves, butt, hamstrings, back, quadriceps, shoulders, neck, and triceps. Much as all men and women aspiring to increase fat and grow weight are ecstatic about this product, equally convincing is the science behind it that works to fight multiple signs of malnutrition, weakness of bones, loss of muscle mass and weight loss.
How To Increase Fat And Grow Weight Naturally?