July 29, ,2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Ultra HNWIs in the United Kingdom 2013' The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the United Kingdom and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2007-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UK
- Size of the UK wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There are 11,139 UHNWIs in the UK. Of this total, there were 95 billionaires, 2,571 centimillionaires and 8,472 affluent millionaires in 2012.
- The number of UHNWIs in the UK decreased by 3%, from 11,451 individuals in 2007 to 11,139 in 2012. This was slightly lower than the decrease of 4% recorded by core HNWIs.
- The number of billionaires decreased by 9%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires decreased by 4% and 2% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 43%, to reach 15,909 individuals in 2017. This will comprise 107 billionaires, 3,681 centimillionaires and 12,121 affluent millionaires.
- With US$1187 billion in total combined wealth, UK UHNWIs hold 42% of the total wealth of the country’s HNWIs, which is in line with the global average of 30%. This reflects the well developed nature of the local wealth market.
Table of Contents :
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking UK Wealth in Context
3.1.1 World statistics
3.1.2 Distribution of wealth in the UK
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs – Industry breakdown
4.2.5 UHNWIs – City breakdown and performance
4.3 UHNWIs – Billionaires
4.3.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
4.3.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
4.3.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.3.4 List of billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs – Centimillionaires
4.4.1 Centimillionaires volume trend analysis
4.4.2 Centimillionaires wealth trend analysis
4.4.3 Centimillionaires per capita net worth trend analysis
4.5 UHNWIs – Affluent Millionaires
4.5.1 Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
4.5.2 Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.5.3 Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5 Analysis of UK Ultra HNWI investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
6.1 Competitive Landscape
6.1.1 Private Banks
6.1.2 Wealth Managers
6.2 Family offices
6.3 UK Wealth Management Market – Clientele Model and Maturity
6.4 Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management Market and Private Banking Industry in the UK
6.5 Financial Services Review
6.5.1 Retail banks
6.5.2 Hedge funds
7.1 Regulations on Taxes
7.2 Key Drivers
7.2.1 GBP to US$ exchange rate
7.2.2 Real GDP growth
7.2.3 Per capita GDP
7.2.4 Domestic market capitalization
7.2.5 Commodity index
7.2.7 Inflation rate
7.2.8 Interest rate
7.2.9 Balance of payments
7.2.10 Government debt
7.2.11 Stock market performance
7.3 Wealth Breakdowns
8 About WealthInsight
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/ultra-hnwis-in-the-united-kingdom-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Ultra HNWIs in the United Kingdom