Flat TV is one innovation that changed the way people watched their favourite shows and channels. There was a time when people felt nice having huge television sets since it was a way to flaunt wealth. Also, there were very few channels received through the rod like structure called antenna. It had to be adjusted to get a clear picture. But today with slim flat television and high definition picture clarity, it is a different experience all together.
Benefits of Flat Television
It is not only about the look that the new version has, there are other benefits associated with it.
- These televisions are designed to give better balance of colours and appropriate sharpness.
- They are sleek models and do not need much space. For people who have very small rooms, these can be mounted on the wall using a stand. Usually people prefer this kind of setup.
- Since companies do not use cathode ray tube while manufacturing the flat version, it leads to less radiation. They incorporate polarizing filters and light source. There is also layered with liquid crystals between the two of them.
- There is a special feature where the television adjusts according to the brightness or dullness of the environment. This is usually termed as sensing the ambience. Thus, people watching television for long hours do not experience any kind of strain on the eyes.
- The sound quality is good. The televisions have inbuilt very small yet powerful speakers.
- One can adjust resolution according to the requirement.
- There is no magnetic distortion in these monitors.
- There are various sizes available in the market according to the requirement and space available with a person.
- These televisions do not reflect back light to the viewers in case some light falls on it.
- The best part of having a flat TV is that it does not consume much electricity and hence contributes to lesser electricity bill.
- They offer multiple ports for connecting various devices like Blu-ray players, play stations, video cameras and normal latest cameras to watch movies, videos and pictures.
- Some even provide a slot for a USB flash drive.
- Its maintenance cost is lesser than a normal television.
Thus, the new technology has provided a product which people prefer buying these days. For those who have limited budgets can go for smaller sizes. There are very huge sizes available which are generally installed in homes which have huge rooms or at places like restaurants, cafes, etc.
What is Next?
The next phase which is becoming popular these days is flat televisions which are into three dimensional pictures and touch screens. Companies are working to produce the best lcd TV India and these features have their own appeal to people. Earlier 3-D was only confined to theatres. The basic idea of 3-D television is that people will get to see pictures with altogether different quality. The touch screen features adds new fun in operating the television.
In the segment of flat televisions, Panasonic has established itself as a strong brand with all latest features and good quality. It is one of the most preferred brands when it comes to buying the best TV India.