According to GBI Research, The cumulative number of smart meter units installed in Europe is expected to grow from 7.6 million units in 2010 to 105.99 million units in 2020 at a CAGR of 30.2%.
The cumulative number of synchrophasor units installed in Europe is expected to grow from 20 units in 2010 to 208 units in 2020 at a CAGR of 26.4%. The cumulative number of in-home display units in Europe is expected to grow from 608,000 units in 2010 to 40,523,240 units in 2020 at a CAGR of 38.8%. http://www.bharatbook.com/clean-technology-market-research-reports/smart-grid-market-in-europe-to-2020-advanced-grid-concepts-and-intelligent-technology-pivotal-to-achieving-eu-20-20-20-targets.html
The report provides detailed analysis and forecasts on the European smart grid market. Its scope includes -
- European smart grid market analysis covering the three major technologies: smart meters in France, Spain and the UK; synchrophasors in Denmark, Finland and Sweden; and in-home displays in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and the UK.
- Historical and forecast figures for units installed and revenues for smart meters, synchrophasors and in-home displays from 2008-2020.
- Smart grid policies and incentives for the European Union.
- Global smart grid market analysis, technology analysis, technology deployments and drivers and restraints.
- European smart grid market trends and market analysis.
- European smart grid market technology deployments in France, Spain, the UK, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
- European smart grid market deals analysis of mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, venture capitals, debt finances and equity offerings.
- European smart grid market major contracts and major projects.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capabilities in a rapid and time-sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the Europe smart grid market.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential.
- Develop business strategies and future plans with the help of the country-wise understanding of the Europe smart grid market.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the European smart grid market and the factors shaping it.
Table of Contents:
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 8
3 Smart Grids Introduction 9
3.1 Smart Grids Overview 9
3.2 Smart Grids Characteristics 12
3.2.1 Ability to Supply High Quality Power 12
3.2.2 Ability to Incorporate Advanced Generation and Storage Options 12
3.2.3 Self-Healing Nature 12
3.2.4 Resistance to Attack 12
3.2.5 Optimized Asset and Efficient Operation 13
3.2.6 Active Involvement of Customers 13
3.3 Benefits of Smart Grids 13
3.3.1 Benefits to Utilities 13
3.3.2 Benefits to Consumers 14
4 Global Smart Grids Market Analysis 15
4.1 Global Smart Grids Market Overview 15
4.2 Global Smart Meter Market Analysis 15
4.2.1 Global Smart Meter Market Overview 15
4.2.2 Global Smart Meter Market Forecasts to 2020 17
4.2.3 Global Smart Meter Market, Competitive Landscape, 2010 19
4.3 Global Synchrophasors Market Analysis 20
4.3.1 Global Synchrophasors Market Overview 20
4.3.2 Global Synchrophasors Market Forecasts to 2020 21
4.3.3 Global Synchrophasors Market Competitive Landscape 23
4.4 Global In-Home Displays Market Analysis 24
4.4.1 Global In-Home Displays Market Overview 24
4.4.2 Global In-Home Displays Market Forecasts to 2020 25
5 Global Smart Grids Market, Technology Analysis 27
5.1 Global Smart Grids Market Technology Overview 27
5.1.1 Distributed Resource Systems 27
5.1.2 Power Grid Management 27
5.1.3 Demand Response 27
5.1.4 Demand-side Power Management 28
5.2 Global Smart Grids Market Technology Classification 29
5.2.1 Integrated Communication Technologies 29
5.2.2 Sensing and Measurement Technologies 31
5.2.3 Cabling Technologies 31
5.2.4 Utility-Customer Interface Technologies 31
6 Global Smart Grids Technology Deployment 33
6.1 Integrated Communication Technologies 33
6.2 Sensing and Measurement Technologies 34
6.3 Cabling Technologies 35
6.4 Consumer Interface Technologies 36
7 Technology Deployment in European Countries 38
7.1 Technology Deployment in France 38
7.2 Technology Deployment in Spain 38
7.3 Technology Deployment in the UK 39
7.4 Technology Deployment in Sweden 39
7.5 Technology Deployment in Denmark 40
7.6 Technology Deployment in Finland 40
8 Europe Smart Grids Market, Drivers and Restraints 41
For more information kindly visit :
Smart Grid Market in Europe to 2020 - Advanced Grid Concepts and Intelligent Technology Pivotal to Achieving EU 20-20-20 Targets
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/bharat-book/3a/98/512
Smart Grid Market in Europe to 2020