If one is in the market for a new property or looking to invest in property one sure fire way to get very good value for money is buying a place in a development that is yet to be built. This pre constriction or off plan purchase means that you are getting in well ahead of the profit on a building that will be looked for on completion of the project.
Miami pre construction condos offer just such opportunities. Or those living in or wishing to move to the warm climate and year long summers of Florida such opportunities should not be missed. This is especially true if one is looking for a downtown waterfront condo. There are currently 2 possibilities on offer and one can browse these by clicking on the link.
One backs onto Ocean Drive and is being built with access directly onto the beach. There are 3 or 4 bedroom condos for sale in either one of the 2 buildings on plan which has a Garden in between. The other is Sunny Isles which has a direct waterfront outlook.
When considering the purchase off plan one should be careful about checking a number of points to ensure that you get what you believe you are signing up, and paying, for. These include all of the following:
* Does the model Suite include anything not included in the unit being selected. Check thoroughly to ensure that the features and finishes such as Air conditioning units, bathroom and kitchen fittings and appliances are included in the agreed purchase price.
* Make sure that the floor plan is what you can live with. Pace out the room sizes and make sure you understand the room sizes, doors and windows.
* Ensure that both the builder and the finance company backing the project are reliable, sound and reputable. It is very important to find out as much about them and to check the details and the backing for the project before signing anything.. (Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware).
* Get every detail written down and signed in the contract, If you are verbally promised something get it on paper and signed.
* Check escalation clauses and completion schedules. You need to be sure that you are not going to end up paying more for the property than you agreed to.
* Ensure the location is as desired. Check out the other building in the neighborhood and make sure it will be safe.
Of course many of these hints apply for other condo purchases as well. There are many condos for sale Miami Beach and depending on location and accommodation offered vary in asking prices from some of the top range Condos with 10 bedrooms and pools, water frontage going for upwards of 50 million to some far more reasonably priced homes at less than a Million.
Click on the link to browse the great range of properties for sale Miami Beach and once you have seen what you desire give a call to arrange a viewing.
Tips For Buying Pre-Construction Condos in Miami Beach Flori