The global market for high performance alloys is currently going through somewhat of a boom thanks to its heavy use within the aerospace sector which is thriving due to heavy demand for long haul aircraft from Boeing and Airbus. However, this is imminently due to slow and move onto its next phase of growth focused on regional and business jets. Over the analysed period we expect the global high performance alloy industry to consume over 400kt of high performance alloys. We also expect the market to grow slightly above the level of global output and this is due to the vital industries that the high performance alloys are chiefly used in such as energy generation and medical care which are not directly correlated to global output. However leading industries that use high performance alloys such as the general industrial sector are highly correlated with global manufacturing output.
The majority of growth in the global market for high performance alloys over the decade will come from the emerging markets of China, Russia, Brazil and India which all have a rapidly growing industrial sector. In addition to this all of these countries will try to enter the oligopolistic aerospace industry over the next decade despite the industries consolidated structure. The current aerospace market is dominated by a small number of European and North American companies and the failed integration of Europe's aerospace industry gives these emerging countries a chance to break into the large and lucrative industry. http://www.bharatbook.com/metals-and-minerals-market-research-reports/global-high-performance-alloys-market-2013-2023.html
While the chief sub industries comprising the overall market for high performance alloys will keep on growing and accelerating at greater speeds, the use of high performance alloys within these industries will start to fall simply due to the difficulty and high cost of using these metals. These metals currently have a monopolistic hold over the market as these high performance alloys are the only materials that can survive operating in the harsh conditions exacted by these industries. Due to this tight grip on the industry and lack of alternatives tentative steps are currently being made to find alternatives to these metals but commercialisation of these technologies and materials is slow and these new materials will only start to creep into the markets towards the end of the decade. Over the short and medium run this gives the high performance alloys free reign to grow in their use within the industries of aerospace, general industry, energy generation and medical applications. This is only within very technical aspects of these industries and where no other material is able to exist in their place. However, this monopoly will start to fade in the long run.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with a specialist engineer from a major global high performance alloy manufacturer in the US, a leading academic from a specialist university in Scotland and an independent consultant on the industry with a deep history of working alongside leading companies in the industry are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy the Global High Performance Alloys Market 2013-2023: Prospects for Titanium, Nickel & Cobalt
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the high performance alloy market prospects
- The report comprises 161 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 99 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from high performance alloy industry specialists informing the analysis
- Metals researcher & analyst from an independent consultancy
- Lecturer & researcher from Robert Gordon University
- Specialist engineer from a major global high performance alloy manufacturer
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed national sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and both the commercial and non commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the high performance alloy end use submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
- Aerospace high performance alloy submarket
- Industrial high performance alloy submarket
- Energy high performance alloy submarket
- Medical high performance alloy submarket
• Learn about the prospects for each of the high performance alloy material submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
• Learn about the opportunities in 11 leading countries with high performance alloy market forecasts between 2013-2023
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 11 leading countries
• 52 detailed tables and graphs detailing national high performance alloy market progression and dynamics
• Understand the competitive landscape with high performance alloy market share (tonnage and % share) data for the 8 leading companies with profiles examining their positioning, focus and strategies.
- Precision Castparts Corporation
- Allegheny Technologies
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Haynes International Inc.
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the high performance alloy market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects and pitfalls for market operators.
How the Global High Performance Alloys Market 2013-2023: Prospects for Titanium, Nickel & Cobalt report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the high performance alloy industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinions providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Global High Performance Alloys Market 2013-2023: Prospects for Titanium, Nickel & Cobalt.
For more information kindly visit :
Global High Performance Alloys Market 2013-2023
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Our Blogs: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Global High Performance Alloys Market 2013-2023