Emaar MGF showcases another of its eye catching property in Gurgaon- Palm Drive! The Palm Drive promises to be classic name in residential projects, associated with a high standard of life.
The Palm Drive has been developed as a part of the Palm Square, on the Golf Course Extension Road, in Sector 66 of Gurgaon.
The Palm Drive, an elite property in Gurgaon, is well connected, being close to the proposed link road to NH 8. The national Highway gives a quick access to Delhi and the IGI which is just twenty km away. The Palm Drive’s strategic location on the upcoming Metro corridor ensures fast connectivity within Gurgaon, to Delhi and the NCR.
The Palm Drive, an excellent residential property in Gurgaon, has many distinct features.
- The complex is triangular in shape, with individual villas and high rises, spread over 37.8 acres of land, surrounded by walls with water features, green borders, internal roads, drop off points and sector roads.
- The buyers have the option of choosing villas or apartments.
- The Villas are luxury, premium or standard with 5250, 4100 and3850 sq. ft of area.
- The PALM DRIVE has two types of multi- storey, the Sky Terraces and Premium Terraces, having their own garden area, kids’ area, fountains and rain curtains.
- The A- E towers are special “Sky Terraces” with glass frontage, just two apartments per floor with private lifts.
- A -E towers are 3 BHK of 3150 and 3175 sq. ft area and 4 BHK of 3600and 3625 sq. ft area.
- The towers F -N are “Premium Terraces” offering 3 BHK, 4 BHK apartments and duplex penthouses.
- The choice in 3 BHK apartments is from 1900, 1950 and 2125 sq. ft area; the 4BHK ones have 2625 sq. ft area. The duplex penthouses, on16th and 17th floor.
Have 3575, 3650 and 4000 sq. ft. Area.
- The cost is approximately Rs 7000 per sq. ft, excluding other charges.
- Indoor entertainment include paid clubhouse membership activities, reading lounge, cafes, juice bars, mini theatre, dance and aerobics studio, spa and multi purpose halls.
- Sports buffs can enjoy golf, badminton, tennis, swimming and jogging.
- Space for barbeque, picnic area and shopping arcades designated.
- Excellent security system provided.
- Special arrangement with HDFC for availing of loans; booking a unit requires payment 20% of the cost (Rs 100,000 or 200,000) while 75% will be financed by the bank; 5% to be given at the time of possession.
- The EDC, IDC, PLC and BMS work out as Rs 137, Rs 33.20, Rs 100 and Rs 100 respectively. Two parking slots -at Rs. 300,000 each - mandatory.
The buyers’ drive to be a part of the Palm Drive has just been made attractive!