There are many reasons our skin switches from baby soft to dry and wrinkled. For one, our contact with sun dries our skin and results in cellular changes in our skin that therefore results in wrinkles and fine lines. Dehydration also causes the existence of wrinkles, loss of skin gentleness and look of aging. Other factors comprise smoking, aging and poor diet. To help get your baby soft skin back, see a dermatologist in Arizona immediately. You may also think about these:
1. Exfoliate once every week to remove dead skin cells and bring your skin back to its excellent condition. You can buy or make your own exfoliating scrub like salt scrub. You can also buy or create your own bath gloves or scrub sponge. Delicately run the sponge with the scrub up and down your whole body except your face and genitals. This will remove not only dirt but also dead particles on your skin. Be sure that as you do this, you have water running on your skin.
2. Avoid excessive exposure from the sun. If you can’t help going out because of your work or school, make use of a moisturizer or lotion that has an SPF of 30 or higher. Never consider lying in tanning beds also. If you learn of the need to go tan, use self-tanners. This will help you achieve a natural-looking tan without damaging your skin.
3. Apply moisturizer on your skin at least two times every day. Do this while still in the bathroom because it is at this time when the pores of your skin are still open. With this, you will additionally get to eliminate dead skin cells, which are the culprits to the dullness of your skin. Make sure to use a high quality moisturizing product. You may choose those that are particularly made for babies. You may ask the suggestion of your dermatologist in Arizona for the specific brand that will work best for your skin type.
4. Use a fluffy towel so as not to harm your delicate skin. Do not wipe it to your skin; just pat dry wet areas gently. You don't need to hurry.
5. Stay hydrated. Dehydration can dry and make your skin flaky. It can also enhance your risk of wrinkles and fine lines.
6. You should also think of changing or forgetting some of your lifestyle habits that contribute to drying and wrinkling of your skin. Primarily, quit smoking as it can help make your skin age. Particularly the chemicals contained in tobacco or cigarettes can impair your skin cells. Eat foods that are rich in vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, protein and minerals. Go for fresh fruits and vegetables. Improve your physical activities as well.
Who will not want to have baby soft skin? But with your age, is it still likely? The answer is a big YES. Follow the tips above. More important, you may visit a dermatologist in Arizona to make your goal all the more attainable.
6 Ways to Get Baby Soft Skin