June 04, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Report of Incyte Corporation " which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
Incyte Corporation (Incyte) is a biopharmaceutical company. It discovers and develops small molecules for the treatment of serious disorders in the field of oncology, inflammation and diabetes. The molecules are in various stages of development, ranging from preclinical to late-stage development. The company’s lead product, Jakafi (ruxolitinib) is currently marketed in the US for the treatment of Myelofibrosis. Its pipeline products include INCB28060, INCB24360 for treatment of solid tumor; ruxolitinib is also being developed for the treatment of polycythemia vera, thrombocythemia, pancreatic cancer, solid tumors and other hematologic malignancies and Baricitinib is being studied for the treatment of diabetic nephropathy, psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis. Incyte is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the US.
Incyte Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2013 Incyte Reports Revenue Of $113.8m In Q4 2012
Nov 01, 2012 Incyte Reports Revenue Of $60.5m In Q3 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Incyte Appoints Jim Daly As Chief Commercial Officer
Aug 02, 2012 Incyte Reports Revenue Of $86.5m In Q2 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Incyte Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Incyte Corporation - Key Facts 5
Incyte Corporation - Key Employees 6
Incyte Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
Incyte Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
Incyte Corporation - Pharmaceutical Pipeline Products Data 9
Incyte Corporation, Pipeline Products by Therapy Area 9
Incyte Corporation, Pipeline Products by Development Phase 10
Incyte Corporation - History 13
Incyte Corporation - Company Statement 15
Incyte Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Incyte Corporation - Business Description 19
Incyte Corporation - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Incyte Corporation - Strengths 20
Strength - Focused R&D Initiatives 20
Strength - Alliances and Partnerships 20
Incyte Corporation - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Lack of Manufacturing Facilities 20
Incyte Corporation - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Orphan Drug Designation 21
For more information kindly visit:
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Report of Incyte Corporation