CT scanner is definitely an expensive device and one should not be in haste while buying one for his lab. CT scanners can be of various types and one has to choose the exact that fulfills his tailor made demands.If you wish to purchase a used CT scanner, there are some points which must be taken care of before you take the crucial step of buying the machinery or rejecting it abruptly.
What to see before buying Used CT Scanner?
We highlight some of the salient points that you must take care of before you buy a used CT scanner:
- The first and foremost requirement is to know the exact requirement. There are plenty of models so choose the one you actually need.
- CT scanner must be chosen to cater the specific needs of your business. If you are an oncology expert, choose the one that suits you the best - all the choices should be done once you have thoroughly contemplated.
- You must know the basic technical difference between various machines such as difference between 4 slices and 16 slices machine.
- You must check the functioning of a machine in the running conditions.
- The electricity supply of the machine should be made well in advance and the lab should be equipped to cope up any power failure.
- You must check the installation time required by the supplier as more time taken in installation will definitely reduce the overall efficiency of the total system. You can also take necessary cushion for the same. It is recommended to get the necessary training before actual operations can be started.
The above said points will definitely help you while you buy a used CT scanner. Refurbished MRI machines almost carry the same efficiency as the new ones and can be used for exact image formation.
Benefits of Using the ‘used’:
Used MRI scanner is gaining a huge popularity among the users of medical technology. As they are cheaper than their new counterparts, the overall profitability of whole process is enhanced with less investment and this fact keeps the investors ready for purchasing even an older machine. However, the comfort level of the patients should always be the utmost motive behind rendering any service - be it from a new machine or an older one.
MRI Scanners and their Parts:
You can have new MRI scanners if you have the requirement. Philips, GE and Siemens are the premier companies of this field and have catered the needs of the customers from eons. Siemens MRI scanner is especially popular among the users and can be bought directly from the company or placing an order to the authorized agents of the company. The spares of MRI machines are readily available in the market at very reasonable price.
Direct MedParts is a company dealing in medical equipments and have a proven track record of excellent support services. The spares as well as MRI machines can be ordered to the company and you can get the best machines at affordable prices.
Miss. Kelly Martin is an expert in MRI and CT Equipment New, Refurbished & Used parts Advisor. She has years of experience servicing the medical imaging equipment, parts and service market. She works with Direct Medical Imaging. She writes about various Used CT Scanner and Refurbished MRI.