Bharatbook Pleased to announce a new report on "India Cold Chain Market Forecast & Opportunities" which gives an in-depth understanding of Cold Chain Market in India.
Globally the focus now has shifted from increasing the production to better storage and transportation of food produce. Cold Chain now has become an integral part of the supply chain management for the storage and transportation of temperature sensitive goods. Utilization of cold chain logistics includes both the cold storages as well as refrigerated transportation and is used to increase the shelf life of food produce. The Indian cold chain market in the last few years has witnessed various positive changes.
According to the report “India Cold Chain Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” the cold chain market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 28.7% during 2012-2017, which will make the market reach US$ 11.6 Billion by 2017. The Indian cold chain market is highly fragmented in which about 3500+ players are present. There are a large numbers of small players present in the Indian cold chain industry; some of the well-known organized companies are Snowman, FHEL, RK Foodland Pvt. Ltd., MJ Logistic Services Ltd. etc. It is anticipated that cold chain market in India will get more organized with the entry of large private players in this arena. “India Cold Chain Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” includes the following particulars:-
• Global Cold Chain Market Size and Forecast till 2017.
• India Cold Chain Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2017.
• India Temperature Controlled Vehicle’s & Warehouses Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2017.
• Demand and Supply Analysis
• Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report
• To gain in-depth understanding of Cold Chain Market in India.
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help various stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with cold chain owners, channel partners, media executives and customers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, website and proprietary databases.
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Cold Chain Market Overview
2.1. Market Size
2.1.1. By Value
2.1.2. By Capacity
3. India Cold Chain Market
3.1. Market Size
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Volume
3.2. Market Share
3.2.1. By Company
3.2.2. By Segments
3.2.3. By Products
4. India Temperature Controlled Vehicles Market
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Products
5. India Temperature Controlled Warehouses Market
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share
5.2.2. By Products
5.2.3. By Capacity
6. Demand and Supply Analysis
7. PEST Analysis – India Cold Chain Market
8. Market Trends and Developments
8.1. India Food Processing Market
8.2. Horticulture Sector
8.3. Organized Retail
8.4. Pharmaceutical Industry
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
9.2. Leading Company Profiles
9.2.2. MJ Logistics Services Limited
9.2.3. Radhakrishna Foodland Private Limited
9.2.4. Fresh and Healthy Enterprise Limited
9.2.5. ColdStar Logistics.
10. Strategic Recommendations
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/logistics-market-research-report/india-cold-chain-market-forecast-opportunities-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
India Cold Chain Market Forecast & Opportunities