There are many reasons why a man can't get hard enough to penetrate a woman. But the most common cause is a weak reproductive organ. In order to understand why so many men can't get hard enough to penetrate a woman, it is important to first understand the four parts of an erection.
1. The first part is the firmness of an erection. This deals with how firm your erection is. If you have trouble keeping your reproductive organ upright or if it hangs loose even when erect, it could be a sign of erectile dysfunction. This is major reason why men can't get hard enough to penetrate women.
2. The next part to check is the swelling. This deals with the size of the reproductive organ. This is as important to a man as it is to a woman. Being a woman, it is obvious that you would want to enjoy a sexual encounter. This may not be possible with a small male reproductive organ. Also for men, the size of their reproductive organ is often used to boast or inflate their ego. Many males believe that the pleasure a woman experiences during intercourse is proportional to the size of their reproductive organ.
3. The hardness of an erection is the next part. No woman will enjoy a sexual encounter if a man can't get hard enough to penetrate her. With a soft reproductive organ, the woman wouldn't enjoy the experience and the man would just be engulfed with embarrassment. If a man can't get hard enough to penetrate a woman, the condition should be cured as soon as possible as it may cause severe psychological damage in the long run.
4. The last part to keep in mind is the warmth. The warmness of an erection is determined by the amount of blood flowing to the organ and this also controls a man's ability to ejaculate. A lack of blood or even an excess of blood too soon is not good as it may either cause erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. Men need to learn to control their member for the best sexual experience.
Now that you know the factors that comprise an erection, you need to follow the below tips to ensure erectile dysfunction does not become a common occurrence:-
1. A major component of erections is the flow of blood in the penile area. It is important to allow smooth circulation of blood in the area to ensure proper sexual activity. You could try herbal supplements like Bluze capsules to help promote blood circulation. There are even herbal oils such as Mast Mood oil which promote blood circulation.
2. You should also understand that poor blood circulation is not the only cause of erectile dysfunction. Men require energy to perform in the bedroom and not having sufficient energy could also lead to erectile dysfunction. It is important to ensure a man has sufficient energy before initiating a sexual encounter to ensure optimum performance.
One or two failed attempts are no reason to lose all hope. Keep the above tips in mind and you will be back on track in no time.
My Husband Can't Get Hard Erection Enough To Penetrate