Mashreqbank psc (Mashreq) offers retail banking, commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, brokerage, and asset management services. Through its affiliates, the bank also provides general finance, insurance, and technology solutions. It operates through its branch offices located in the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Qatar, the UK and the US. It is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE. http://www.bharatbook.com/finance-market-research-reports/mashreqbank-psc-masq-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review.html
During 2011, Mashreq also revamped its risk management policies, reorganized its business in line with its customer centric approach and has embarked on a major process reengineering exercise. The bank expects to gain full benefit of this transformation in 2012.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mashreqbank psc provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Mashreqbank psc - Key Facts 4
Mashreqbank psc - Key Employees 5
Mashreqbank psc - Major Products and Services 6
Mashreqbank psc - History 8
Mashreqbank psc - Company Statement 9
Mashreqbank psc - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Mashreqbank psc - Business Description 13
Mashreqbank psc - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Mashreqbank psc - Strengths 14
Strength - Diversified Operations 14
For more information kindly visit :
Mashreqbank psc (MASQ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/bharat-book/3a/98/512
Mashreqbank psc (MASQ)