What is ASP.NET? ASP.NET stands for Active Server Pages .NET and is developed by Microsoft. ASP.NET is used to create web pages and web technologies and is an part of Microsoft’s .NET framework vision. As a member of the .NET framework, ASP.NET is a very valuable tool for programmers and developers as it allows them to build dynamic, rich web sites and web applications using compiled languages like VB and C#.
ASP.NET is not limited to script languages, it allows you to make use of .NET languages like C#, J#, VB, etc. It allows developers to build very compelling applications by making use of Visual Studio, the development tool provided by Microsoft. ASP.NET is purely server-side technology. It is built on a common language runtime that can be used on any Windows server to host powerful ASP.NET web sites and technologies.
Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) was brought to the market to meet this need. ASP executed on the server-side, with its output sent to the user’s web browser, thus allowing the server to generate dynamic web pages based on the actions of the user.
ASP.NET was developed in direct response to the problems that developers had with classic ASP. Since ASP is in such wide use, however, Microsoft ensured that ASP scripts execute without modification on a machine with the .NET Framework. Thus, IIS can house both ASP and ASP.NET scripts on the same machine. ASP.NET Course in Chennai
- Web application exists in compiled form on the server so the execution speed is faster as compared to the interpreted scripts.
- ASP.NET makes development simpler and easier to maintain with an event-driven, server-side programming model.
- Being part of .Framework, it has access to all the features of .Net Framework.
- Content and program logic are separated which reduces the inconveniences of program maintenance.
- ASP.NET makes for easy deployment. There is no need to register components because the configuration information is built-in.
- To develop program logic, a developer can choose to write their code in more than 25 .Net languages including VB.Net, C#, JScript.Net etc.
- Introduction of view state helps in maintaining state of the controls automatically between the post backs events.
- ASP.NET offers built-in security features through windows authentication or other authentication methods.
- Integrated with ADO.NET.
- Built-in caching features.
ASP.Net Training Course teaches the student over a 2 Months month training period how to design, develop and build ASP.Net applications in detail CMTES is well-known for turning students into professionals. The .Net Training program includes extensive theory and practical sessions which enable a student to learn the fundamentals and learn how to apply them in the real world via live Projects in ASP.Net. We are providing Advanced ASP.NET course in affordable cost.
The .Net Training course includes all the tools that are currently used by our programmers working on ASP.Net applications. The ASP.Net course includes multiple Web controls that ASP.Net offers to its developer community as a standard offering for better and easier development. The ASP.Net training course includes a detailed explanation of AJAX and jQuery that are being used by the best IT companies of India. No ASP.Net training course can be considered complete without training the student on web deployment and connectivity with MySQL.