Arthritis is nothing but pain in different parts of the body including, jaw, knees, fingers and parts where a joint exists in between bones. It can be very painful as joints being confined by many nerves that are needed to make these difficult joints work properly and smoothly. Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid is the most common type of arthritis. It can be because of many factors such as protein deficiency, dehydration, inflammation, calcium deficiency and misalignment. So, what natural remedies are good for arthritis?
Best remedies for arthritis are as follows:
1. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a wonderful natural remedy for arthritis pain in hands. Taken a pinch of cinnamon powder to honey and take it every morning before breakfast. You will feel the difference within a month.
2. Sesame seeds: Take a cup of water and soak one teaspoon of sesame seeds. Drink the liquid next morning. This is very helpful in preventing repetitive pain in joints.
3. Alfalfa: One cup of tea made of alfalfa seeds is good for arthritis. Take one cup of boiling water and add one teaspoon of alfalfa seeds. Drink five cups of this tea daily at least for 15 days to reduce swelling. You can also add a small amount of alfalfa in your daily diet.
4. Cod Liver Oil: As per studies, taking small portions of cod liver oil on daily basis can reduce the degeneration of cartilage, which is one of the main signs of osteoarthritis. Additionally, omega-3 acids found in this oil helps in reducing the swelling and pain related to arthritis. Taking two to three teaspoons of cod liver oil daily can be advantageous.
5. Turmeric: Turmeric is known for its properties of healing. The active ingredient found in turmeric is curcumin; it protects from inflammation in joints and thus helps to relieve pain from arthritis.
Juices consumed for arthritis
There are many juices that the patients of arthritis should take especially people experiencing from rheumatoid arthritis as they help in reducing the pain. The lists of juices are spinach, carrots, apples, ginger, broccoli and cherry. All these juices are the wonderful remedies for arthritis pain in hands as they are filled with anti-inflammatory nutrients that help in relieving the pain.
You can also go for Rumatone gold capsule and oil to treat the stiffness in joints. The capsule helps in reducing the pain from arthritis and increase mobility, and promotes different types of motions in the body. Rumatone gold oil can be massaged on the joints and it offers easy treatment for stiffness in joints. This capsule helps in reducing pain and increase mobility, and boosts various motions in the body. The oil should be applied to the affected area regularly and capsules should also be consumed daily for faster results.
Which Natural Remedies Are Good For Arthritis?