How many times have you been stuck in the airport and wished you had a private space you could retreat to?
Germany offers Lufthansa First Class Terminal Lounge at Frankfurt airport(FRA) offers this exclusive option, along with other top notch services and accommodations for the executive traveler:
- Private offices equipped with Internet connection, phone, printers, and fax machines.
- A personal assistant for every traveler.
- Quiet rooms for talking a quick nap or just resting.
- Game room with Nintendo Wii systems.
- Showers and tubs.
- Spa with two jacuzzis.
- Meals prepared and served by Vienna's DO&CO.
- At boarding time, passengers are driven to the plane on a Mercedes Benz or a Porsche.
Number 2 on the list is the entrance to the Quanta’s First Lounge at Sidneyairport, with its 98-foot long wall garden, gives the weary traveler an immediate sense of serenity and relaxation. This lounge caters to executive travelers and features the following:
- Private offices with desks, computer with MS Office programs, Internet connection, copier, printer, fax, phone, and a 42-inch plasma television for presentations.
- Sony Playstation 3 and other gaming consuls for watching movies or playing games.
- Library with books, magazines and board games.
- Shower suites.
- Meals prepared by Australian chef Neil Perry.
Many airports offer comfortable and well equipped shared work areas, with concierge services that range from printing and faxing documents to rearranging travel and flight itineraries. The current trend is to add more lounges and services that cater not only to business executives but also to vacation travelers.
Check in with Superb Chauffeur for other blogs and updated travel information.
This article is written by Stevie Teever on behalf of Superb Chauffeur. The article is providing an over view on Atlanta limousines and many more. For more details visit us.