July 26, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on " Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Transport for London " which gives an in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
Transport for London - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Transport for London (TfL) is a government institution that provides administrative services to the transport system in London. It is an integrated body responsible for the capital's transport system. TfL’s role is to implement the Mayor’s Transport Strategy and manage transport services. It offers trams, buses, transport strategy implementation and railway management services. In addition, the group offers traffic light maintenance, congestion charge management, planning of transport facilities, and private hire trade regulation services. TfL manages 580 km network of main roads including London Underground, the Docklands Light Railway, London’s buses, London Overground and London Trams.
Transport for London Key Recent Developments:
Nov 28, 2012: Maxwell Supplies Ultracapacitors To Power Multimedia And Passenger Comfort Systems In London Cable Cars
May 16, 2012: Hertz To Promote Source London's EV Charging Network
Feb 15, 2012: Clapham Resident Plugs In To Low Carbon Transport
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Transportation-c33/Transport-for-London-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Transport