July 23, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on AmeriGroup Corporation " which gives an in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
AMERIGROUP Corporation (Amerigroup) is a multi-state managed healthcare company. The companyprovides services on serving people, who receive healthcare benefits through publicly sponsored programs, namely, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion programs, and Medicare Advantage. It’s Medicaid, which is a publicly funded health insurance programs for covering children, low-income Americans, pregnant women and the people with severe disabilities. Amerigroup offers services for medicare members such as filing of complaints, appeals and grievances. The company’s Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) is a safety-net health care insurance program made for kids whose families are not entitled for Medicaid but also cannot afford personal insurance. It serves Medicaid members across 13 states including Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Virginia, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Washington. Amerigroup is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, the US.
AmeriGroup Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2012: Amerigroup Reports Revenue Of $2.2 Billion In Q2 2012
Feb 13, 2013: Amerigroup Selects OutcomesMTM To Launch Medicaid Medication Therapy Management Programs
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AmeriGroup Corporationprovides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of AmeriGroup Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
AmeriGroup Corporation - Key Information
AmeriGroup Corporation - Overview
AmeriGroup Corporation - Key Employees
AmeriGroup Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
AmeriGroup Corporation - Key Operational Heads
AmeriGroup Corporation - Major Products and Services
AmeriGroup Corporation - History
AmeriGroup Corporation - Company Statement
AmeriGroup Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
AmeriGroup Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
AmeriGroup Corporation - Business Description
AmeriGroup Corporation - Corporate Strategy
AmeriGroup Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AmeriGroup Corporation - Strengths
AmeriGroup Corporation - Weaknesses
AmeriGroup Corporation - Opportunities
AmeriGroup Corporation - Threats
AmeriGroup Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Medical-Devices-c32/AmeriGroup-Corporation-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on AmeriGroup C