June 27, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft " which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
AT&S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft (AT&S) is printed circuit boards manufacturer, based in Austria.It operates through three business units such as Mobile Devices, Industrial and Automotive, and Advanced Packaging. The company’s product portfolio includes Single-sided PCBs, IMS PCBs, Double-sided PCBs, Multilayer, HDI microvia, Semi-flexible PCB, Flexible printed circuit boards, Rigid-flex PCBs, and Photovoltaics. It has production sites in Austria include Leoben, Fehring and Klagenfurt, one each in Nanjangud of India, Shanghai in China, and Ansan of Korea. The major subsidiaries of the company includes AT&S India Pvt. Ltd., AT&S Verwaltungs GmbH & Co KG, AT&S Deutschland GmbH, C2C Technologie für Leiterplatten GmbH, AT&S (China) Company Ltd., and DCC – Development Circuits &Components GmbH. AT&S is headquartered in Leoben, Austria.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Technology-c29/Austria-Technologie-Systemtechnik-Aktiengesellschaft-ATS-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Austria Tec