Doing some Spring cleaning? Colorado's winds and dry climate make dust and particles a bigger issue here than some other places. Here are some tips to get the most return on your home beautification efforts.
- Before vacuuming your living room furniture, sprinkle baking soda over it. The entire room will smell fresher immediately.
- If you have artificial flowers, use the vacuum cleaner upholstery attachment to give them a quick once-over.
- Turn the lamps off and vacuum the lamp shades.
- Vacuum the back of the TV. This pulls the dust off the outside and some of it that settles inside the TV, which improves its performance and extends its life.
- Do you have a magazine rack? Toss the old issues.
- Children’s toys get dirty, too. A few moments with a wet wipe or paper towel moistened with rubbing alcohol cleans and sanitizes.
- Put throw pillows in the dryer on the air cycle one or two at a time to freshen them up.
Here’s a bonus tip: Take care of your outdoors! Maybe the best thing you can do for your interior is open the windows and let in the Spring air. Sweep your patio, plant some flowers and inhale deeply!
If you are looking for new furniture in Denver, check out Weekend Overstock Warehouse (WOW Furniture Mattresses Rugs, Colorado’s best furniture warehouse. Shop Colorado's largest collection of one of a kind designer furniture all under one roof. With over two acres of quality merchandise at warehouse prices you won't have to shop anywhere else. Come see us this weekend!