There are an endless amount of events and things to do in Indianapolis and many are there you should not miss at all. There are a huge number of events that takes place throughout the year and some of them are minor and some are major. You can plan to attend according to the time you are visiting or holidaying in the place also according to your personal interest.
Here there are events in Indianapolis for any kind of person and their moods. You will never find yourself boring and dull because the environment itself is so lively that you will fall in love with the place. There are a number of things to do in Indianapolis and some of the popular and interesting once are:
- Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum - Soldiers & Sailors Monument: A monument built in 1902 as a tribute to the Indiana soldiers who served in the Civil War.
- Crown Hill Cemetery: Founded in 1863, Crown Hill is the nation’s 3rd largest cemetery with 555 acres of beautiful rolling hills
- White River State Park: As America’s only urban cultural state park, White River State Park. It serves as a diverse resource through the preservation of green space, waterways and much more.
- Indiana State Museum: Explore one of the Indianapolis' top attractions The Indiana State Museum in White River State Park in downtown Indianapolis
- Rhythm! Discovery Center: It is a new place you can let the family test their percussion ability and knowledge. This place is filled with interactive exhibits and participatory opportunities.
These are some of the unique events in Indianapolis that can be done.