Hemorrhoids are the medical condition which is characterized by the swelling of veins in the rectum area and anal canal. There is a lot of piles treatment available. But most of the people want to go for ayurvedic remedies for piles treatment. All these methods are known since long. They not only help in curing the problem but also do not have any side effects. The problem of piles is found generally among all the genders above 45 years.
The symptoms of piles vary from one person to another. If the piles are left untreated, it will lead to severe problems. External piles leads to several health disorders if not treated properly. The irritation, itching and pain in the anal region are some of the symptoms of external hemorrhoids. Apart from this, there is an intense pain the region. You will find difficulty in setting and carrying out the routine works. There is a of piles treatment available.
But it is always better to change to follow a better lifestyle and food habits. For piles treatment is advisable to include lots of fibrous food. Nuts, vegetables, grains and oats are good for treating piles. There are a lot of ayurvedic remedies for piles treatment. You can apply hazel cream over the affected area. This reduces the pain and repairs the damaged tissue. This is one of the best ointments available in the market. Made out of natural herbs, this ointment has proved wonders. Apart from there are several others ayurvedic remedies for piles treatment. Knee holly is one more product which can be considered in this regard. It is known for its health benefits since ages. Apart from this, ruscogen can be used to provide relief from piles.
Pilesgon capsule is the amalgamation of several natural herbs such hemsagar, kttha, haritaki, ritha, nagkesar and several others. These herbs are known for the treatment for the infertility in males.
1. Haritaki: this is used to treat several diseases like urinary infection, skin diseases, digestive problems, heart diseases, constipation, vomiting, irregular fevers, colic pain, hemorrhoids and parasitic infections. It is rich in antioxidants that will increase the life of tissues.
2. Nagkesar: it is anti-microbial, anti-poisonous, anti-pyretic and anthelmintic activity. It can be used against fever, itching, leprosy, erysipelas, piles, sweating, thirst, nausea, skin disorder and several other diseases.
3. Hemsagar: This is used for the treatment of problems in the ailments and other hemostatic and wound healing problems.
4. Kttha: If acts against several diseases like diabetes, blood disorders, cough asthma, anemia, edema, pruritis, fever and other problems. Apart from that, it is also used for hemorrhoids.
5. Apart from using the herbal product for hemorrhoids, it is always advisable to include proper diet that must supply lots of nutrients; you must include a lot of fruits, vegetables and sprouts in your diet. This supplies your body with essential minerals and nutrient. You need to drink at least 10-12. Glasses of water daily for proper bowel movement. This will certainly help in the treatment of piles of hemorrhoids.
How Effective Is Piles Ayurvedic Treatment?