This article takes a look at some of the best international destinations where Indians are flying to, these days. Most of these destinations are situated in Asia because of economic holiday packages and cheaper air tickets they come with.
Holidaying in an offshore country is simply a superb thought. It can be quite invigorating to fly off to a foreign land with just your backpack and your loving family to accompany you. You leave behind your mundane worries and have a splashing few days before you turn your heels back.
Here are some of the most favored international destinations which are luring the urban Indians:
1. Singapore: Singapore is a potpourri of attractions. And it is needless to say that it is really cheap. Staying in this country does not cost much. And the flight tickets can be very affordable. So if you have a small budget and are still pining for an international holiday, then a Singapore tour should appear pretty appealing to you. Its major attractions are Sentosa Island, Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari at Singapore Zoo, Raffles Hotel and Singapore Wheel amongst many others.
2. Bangkok: Thailand’s capital knows how to lure an average Indian. Bangkok tour offers you the best of shopping malls and the most enamoring theatres and restaurants. So, if you ask your wife to select one from the list, she is likely to zero down on Bangkok. From its floating markets to its special spa to Ayurveda to its Buddhist temples, this city is joie de vivre. Top attractions included under Bangkok packages are Wat Pho, Temple of Reclining Buddha, Forensic Museum, Chinatown, etc.
3. Pattaya: Another Thai city finds a mention in this list! Pattaya, known for its hot beaches and even hotter girls, is the place to go to, if you are a bachelor. Gangs of friends love to dig into its exuberant nightlife and sassy culture! Even honeymooners are drawn to its romantic beaches and seductive resorts. With some great shops and markets to add to its resume, Pattaya surely is not to be missed.
4. Switzerland: Switzerland is still the best European destination for a casual Indian. We haven’t quite forgotten those Yash Chopra films in which the Khans and Kumars would serenade on the snowy mountains of the Alps. For a warm and fun-filled honeymoon, where else can you find a better romantic corner? There are some great landmarks, churches and castles in this country. The Glacial Express railway ride is simply blissful! And it is one of the greatest feelings to sink into those Swiss chocolates which are brewed in local factories. Cities like Zurich and Interlaken must not be missed at any cost.
5. Egypt: Egypt has always been a magnificent lure for its enigmatic pyramids and sphinx. But an Egypt tour package used to be quite expensive which would be the major dampener. However, now after some civil unrests and tragic accidents, the tourism has taken a slump. So, this is the ideal time to grab those cheaply available holiday packages and fly into this country of history, culture, desert, beaches, Nile, museum and pyramids.
For visiting any of the above-mentioned international destinations, you can ride on the giant shoulders of HungryBags.com. The veteran holiday planner is your best bet for grabbing Singapore tour packages, Thailand tour, Egypt or Switzerland. For instance, if you are pining for a Bangkok tour, then its huge assortment of Bangkok packages will give you a variety of options to choose from.
Top 5 International Holiday Destinations for Indian Tourists