Bharatbook announces a new report on " Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Japan " it investigate the importance of both brokers and multi-tied agencies in the distribution of non-life insurance for businesses.
This report first provides unique data for the size, segmentation and growth of the Japanese commercial non-life insurance market itself. It then quantifies the share of this market that is intermediated by brokers and multi-tied agencies, and, based on extensive primary research covering around 70 such entities in total, it ranks the leading 20 brokers and 15 multi-tied agencies in Japan according to their revenues from commercial non-life insurance, excluding income from other activities such as personal lines and employee benefits.
This report provides unique data in the following areas:
- the value of commercial non-life insurance markets for 2008 to 2012;
- the share of this market distributed by brokers and multi-tied agencies in 2008 and 2012;
- the revenues generated by commercial non-life insurance business for brokers and multi-tied agencies in 2008 and 2012;
- the concentration of the markets for commercial non-life insurance broking and multi-tied agency activities;
- forecasts for 2016 for the value of commercial non-life insurance premiums, brokers' and multi-tied agencies' share of this market, and the revenues of both types of intermediary from commercial non-life insurance business.
Moreover, the report and the BrokerBASE™ that accompanies it can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to quantify the size and dynamism of the broker and multi-tied agency markets for commercial non-life insurance in Japan;
- to utilise a single comprehensive source of information that uses a uniform methodology to size the underlying commercial non-life insurance market and to quantify the share of distribution of brokers and multi-tied agencies;
- to assess a range of potential business opportunities: from selecting targets for acquisition to niche product development and ideas for distribution partnerships;
- to understand the competitive landscape in Japan through its market concentration, the importance of international brokers, and the distribution strategies of both brokers and multi-tied agencies;
- to identify the leading brokers and multi-tied agencies in Japan, with coverage of competitors such as Hitachi Insurance Services, Kyoritsu Insurance Brokers, Marsh, MST Insurance Service, MST Risk Consulting and Sojitz Insurance.
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
What is this report about?
The focus is uniquely on commercial non-life insurance, excluding other types of business...
...and on both genuine broking and the activities of multi-tied agencies
Market data analysis
2.0 MARKET ANALYSIS
The concept of insurance broking in Japan was only recognised in 1996...
...and the overall number of brokers remains low
Just under a quarter of all general insurance agencies in Japan are multi-tied
Commercial non-life insurance market
Premiums registered steady growth in real terms between 2008 and 2012...
...with commercial liability insurance outperforming other segments
Commercial non-life insurance brokers and multi-tied agencies
Overview of the distribution of commercial non-life insurance
Japanese brokers find it difficult to compete with corporations’ in-house agents...
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/commercial-non-life-insurance-brokers-in-japan.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Japan