Living in peace in a rented flat is an important element as there are several instances where despite paying enormous and opportune rent, tenants have to face several hassle and difficulty. These hassles may come about in diverse forms such as indistinct method of property maintenance, restricted parking area with far too many claimants, absence of appropriate security system, too high late fee for late receipt of rent and more.
Therefore, in the course of taking up a flat for rent pursue it is important to ask the following vital questions so that complexities after taking up rent can be avoided. Even though rented, an apartment is your dwelling and a peaceful ambience is what would be ideal for you.
•What is the security deposit amount?
•After what period will the security deposit be given back?
• Annually how much will the rent go up?
• In case your rent surpasses the existing market rent owing to yearly increase what is the action to be taken?
• Can you pay your rent in check and whether you get receipt of the monthly rent?
• Who has been assigned the task for maintenance and what is the process of handling the maintenance requirements?
• Ask any currently residing tenant, of his / her opinion about the complex.
• Is the parking slot allotted to individuals or is it a common parking area with firs come first serve basis?
• Specifically ask about the start and end of the lease date?
• Ensure the property is painted fresh before you move in
•What is the estimate of the utility bill annually or monthly?
• Who is responsible for depositing the utility bills?
• What are the essential documents that you must furnish for signing of the lease agreement?
• In case you leave the apartment prior to the first of the month, are you expected to pay the complete rent amount?
• What are the security systems that have been installed?
•Is there power back up in case of power failure?
•What is the provision for water supply?
•If water supply is not 24x7 then what time is water released?
•Ask for a copy of the rent agreement so that in case of any dispute it can be referred to.
•Ask if all clauses of the rent will be put down in the agreement do not rely on any verbal promises.
•Read the agreement carefully before signing it.
•You can at any point before signing the lease agreement ask for referrals from the earlier tenant's such that you can be certain that you have selected the apt property and the landlord is a genuine person to make deal with.
Visit us at http://www.rentingmantra.com/flats-apartments-on-rent.html
Everything You Should Know Before Renting A Flat / Apartment