Pro-Control Remote Readout literally takes the remote control technology to the next level. These innovative industrial wireless controls are used as all-in-one controller and they virtually improve the delivery efficiency in a great extent. At the same time a modern RFID equipped remote readout system also reduces the costly fuelling mistakes. You can easily retrofit these industrial wireless controls with the existing trucks and at the same time they can also be installed on new equipment. These systems are also certified by the registered authority in order to us throughout the whole world.
A Pro-Control2 Remote Readout System includes the following features:
• Remote control technology enabled readout system is especially designed to allow complete control over fuel delivery options. The modular components available with the remote readout system allow for easy installation and field replacement.
• A handheld display system is also available in the device in order to show the exact meter reading to 1/10th of a unit in real time.
• The meter registration unit of the device is directly connected with a serial interface that can show the mirror image volume which is identical to the truck mounted register.
• The operator can deliver a program to exact amount by using a preset option.
• The handheld remote control unit will operate up to 500ft from the truck and the operating range will be shown in the backlit LCD display.
• RFID equipped remote readout system is ideal for “will call” deliveries and for monitoring the delivery volume while pumping.
While using the system the operator has a simultaneous control of up to eight custom truck operations. These remote controlled enabled readout systems can easily be obtained from the manufacturers and kits are also available for all types of electrical and mechanical registers that includes dual metered double pumper trucks that reads in gallons or liters. The system mainly includes two major units – the handheld remote display unit and the truck mounted receiver/controller.
These hose reel remote controls also allow operators to unwind or rewind delivery hose saving wear as well as tear and possible injury. While using the system the operator can open up the tank valves with automatic ‘delay’ feature in order to engage PTO/Cargo pumps. This unique feature also allows the piping to charge and at the same time prevents internal valve slugging just with one button push. This ultimately saves pump wear by engaging fuel delivery pump only when product line is charged and nozzle is connected to the tank. While using the system the operator can remotely control the Engine RPM and thus the pump volume is increased or decreased.
The emergency stop feature of the wireless transmitter can prevent all types of signal interference and it automatically closes all tank valves and stops the truck engine immediately. The emergency shutdown feature is available with 5-minute ‘query’ automatic shutdown ability.
BASE Engineering designs some great industrial wireless controls for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. We offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every product we manufacture. Industrial remote control technology, in our hand, has moved into the next level.
RFID Equipped Remote Readout System with Advanced Technology