Assisted living is a kind of facility which is referred to as residential care. Assisted living is a type of living arrangements where you will get personal care like meals, housekeeping, and transportation including other activities of daily living. The main objective of assisted living is to give more comfort, security and other kind of meaningful activities required for the residents. So you need not to be worried about an elderly parent or relative. They will be provided assistance with daily living activities like bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, diapering, medicating, moving around from one place to another and also facilitated in taking daily living decisions.
The company will provide assisted living facility, they plant the seeds for purposeful living. Their approach is rooted in celebrating the individualism of each resident. Their programs and services grow from identifying personal abilities and interests. Each individual have understanding and embracing life stories which develops a unique relationship where friendships started blooming and flourishing.
The community of the company serves the Assisted Living at Chicago neighborhoods of Edgebrook, Jefferson Park and suburbs of northwest including Morton Grove, Niles, Skokie, Des Plaines, Niles and Glenview.
Assisted Living Niles includes various facilities like-
- New private suites with movable showers, kitchenettes and temperature controls.
- Meals that served daily will be 3 restaurant-style
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Daily programs and activities
- Call button system
- Licensed nurse on site 24/7
- Providing personal programs of assistance.
- Landscaped courtyards and walking paths
- Scheduled transportation and outings.
Assisted Living Chicago will also have all the above facilities including services offered to maximize independence as follows:-
- A personal care program provides just the good amount of assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, cueing and reminders.
- Medication management services upto 2 levels
- Respite care: Short-term term stays in well furnished suites ease the transition home after a long stay in the hospital, or provide help in adjusting to a new lifestyle.
Assisted Living Chicago IL also includes continuum of care:
Assisted Living Floor Plans offered by them:
- Hibiscus Studio
- Prairies Rose 1-bedroom
- Sunflower 1-bedroom
- Custom Suite 2-bedroom
They are providing many resources that will help you and your loved one. Local senior centers, home health agencies, adult daycare centers, home care agencies, home health agencies, assisted living communities, nursing and rehab centers, churches and other houses of worship, municipal agencies all have a wealth of resources that can be provided to individual situations. You can contact them to receive their FREE Directory of Community Resources.