Jaundice is not a disease but a symbol of other situations which influence the emission of bilirubin from the body. The situation may directly influence the liver or influence the circulation of bile. Jaundice is the yellow staining of the mucous membranes and skins that resulting in an increase in the attention of bilirubin in the body liquids.
Drugs, sickle cell disease, rhesus inappropriateness, radiation, blood incompatibility and erythroblastosis feotalis are the main causes of jaundice. The major symptoms of jaundice are anaemia, dark coloured urine, splenomegaly, dark colored stools, yellow discoloration and serum bilirubin.
To cure jaundice naturally, the best method is to use home remedies. Given below are some of the effective home remedies that are used for curing jaundice naturally:
1. Tamarind: Tamarind is one of an effective home remedy that are used for curing jaundice. Mix the tamarind in water properly and drink it to cure jaundice naturally.
2. Bottle gourd: Bottel gourd is also the best home remedy used to treat jaundice. Cook a bottle gourd in coals and pinch the juice out of it. Drink bottle gourd juice by adding sugar candy in it. It is useful for curing jaundice.
3. Bitter gourd: People who are suffering from jaundice are suggested to drink bitter gourd juice regularly two times in day. It is the best natural treatment used to heal jaundice.
4. Alum salt: Alum salt is another home remedy for curing jaundice. Add a pinch of anum salt into 200 grams of curd. Eating curd will help to cure treat jaundice naturally.
5. Gram: Soaking of gram daal in water is another natural treatment of jaundice. Eat gram daal for 3 days to cure jaundice.
6. Amla: By Mixing of 60ml of amla juice with 23 grams of honey gives relief from jaundice naturally.
7. Long pepper: Taking of long pepper is also an effective home remedy used for the treatment of jaundice. Take 3 pieces of long pepper with water regularly to get relieve from jaundice. Long pepper also helps to solve various problems like chronic fever, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, jaundice and liver problem.
8. Onion: Onion is also an effective herbal remedy used for curing jaundice. Eat the onion two times in a day in the morning and evening to cure jaundice.
9. Garlic: Grind 4 to 5 cloves of garlic and drink it by mixing in milk. Take garlic for 4 days to cure jaundice.
10. Dried ginger powder: Mix 12 grams og dried ginger powder in jaggery and give it to the patient who are having suffering from jaundice.
11. Almonds: Almonds is one of the best home remedy used for curing jaundice. Soak 8 to 10 almonds overnight and take it in the morning to prevent jaundice naturally.
12. Cauliflower: Drinking mix juice of cauliflower and carrot is an effective home remedies used for curing jaundice.
Along with these home remedies, you are also suggested to eat plums, tomatoes and water- melons to treat jaundice naturally. By using of these home remedies, you can easily cure jaundice and also cure other health problems.
Effective Home Remedies For Curing Jaundice