Get the best neurosurgeon for yourself and for your family in Columbus area and do not risk your life on any less skilled doctors.
Neurological surgery, or as in simpler words known as neurosurgery is that field of medical science which is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment and prevention of disorders or illnesses regarding the nervous system as a whole or in parts like regarding the brain, or peripheral nervous system or the spinal cord or the whole central nervous system with the brain and the spinal cord together. The extra-cranial system including the cerebro-vascular area is also taken into the consideration of the nervous system. In Columbus neurosurgery is practiced by the most efficient and caring doctors and patients are given good treatment. After all, the neurosurgeons have to pass through various tests before becoming professionals.
In the United States of America the qualification required to become a neurosurgeon are many and each test is strict and tough because the States want to ensure that it gives the best neurosurgeons to its citizens. Some of the essential qualifications for an aspiring neurosurgeon are as follows:
• Four years of college
• Four years of medical school for practice
• One year of internship under the PGY-1 that is
normally associated with the residency program.
• Five to seven years in neurosurgery residency under the PGY-2-7.
• Basic science and some clinical research is included in the residency program.
• In addition to these some programs also offer an internal Ph.D. along with the residency program and we make sure that we have only those surgeons in our hospital who have done their Ph.D. even though it is not a qualifying criterion for neurosurgery.
• We also give preference to those neurosurgeons who had pursued the additional training in fellowship after the residency program or as a senior resident, whichever.
• We give a preference to surgeons who have a fellowship in pediatric neurosurgery or neurocritical care or stereotactic surgery. You can rely only on our neurosurgeons with this complex form of surgery which people often go wrong with.
• Our doctors also specialize in radiosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, spine surgery, neuro-oncology, trauma care, rehabilitation and skull base surgery as well.
• In the States only 0.6% of all the practicing physicians are neurosurgeons so you know how difficult the qualifying tests must be compared to the medical exams of other fields as well.
So when you want to give your loved ones the best Columbus Neurosurgery you know who to consider for the first choice now.
We provide the best info about http://www.neurosurgeoncolumbusoh.com/faq/. For further details please visit the provided links.
When you are in Columbus Neurosurgery is not Easy