Industrial remote controls are such a device nowadays that is planned for large engineering plants. These devices are made for interference free services. At present, industrial equipments that are difficult to control manually are now easily controlled by radio remote controllers. Cranes for example, are widely used in the industry.
Manual cranes originated from early civilization needed the strength of men combine by synchronized movement to lift heavy loads. A mistake from one man in the team can be a disaster. Crane operators are exposed to this kind of dangers. The application of the remote controllers protects the workers including the operators.
Crane service truck proportional radio remote controls are greatly improving job site safety by providing the operator the safest vantage point for effective control of the crane. One-man control eliminates the need for a second person stabilizing the load while guiding its placement. The operator has freedom to move around the work area while setting the load precisely into position. These are easy to use and have systematic manual to use.
There are different handheld system is used in industrial sector. Among of them yellow and blue are primarily used in proportional crane system. And the blue handheld is used in many applications, not just the crane applications.
Crane Service truck Handheld Transmitter has some specifications;
1. Industrial handheld transmitters are available with up to twelve crane control buttons as specified by customer.
2. The Rechargeable transmitter delivers 30 hrs of continuous use between charges.
3. Basically the optional 'Enable' button requires two deliberate steps before signal is sent.
Equipment Mounted Receiver/Controller
1. This is up to twelve pre-programmed high-side outputs available
2. The outputs can be selectively interlocked to other operations for safety reasons
3. Optional external antenna of this industrial remote controls can extends range from 100ft up to 2000ft.
4. The Interface to OEM crane controls can be simplified with factory installed, direct-plug connectors or through J1939 serial communication.
5. The modular components and external set-up button allow for easy installation and field replacement.
Transmitter specification of crane service truck hydraulic radio remote control;
These Industrial radio controls frequency operation is almost 902-928mHzFHSS. And the transmitter power is up to 100mW.
The method of transmission is almost 56 bit DES encryption key. The antenna of this system is internal 'on card' PCB mounts (no visible antennas to damage).
The normal range of this radio remote control is 500 feet (up to 2000ft available with external antenna)
The system has KQLAC4490-100 (non-licensed) FCC approval.
These industrial remote controls are water resistant, impact resistant polycarbonate (external mount if required).
It has a power of minus 20 F to 185 F temperature specifications.
The system has 30 hours continuous battery life with audible low battery warning / flashing low battery indicator. The system is powerful with the rechargeable Lithium Ion included with 12/24VDC charger.
BASE Engineering designs excellent industrial radio controls for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every product we manufacture. Industrial remote control systems, in our hand, have moved into the next level.
Crane Industrial Radio Controls for Safety Reason