August 30,2013 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on 'Strategic SWOT Analysis Review on Robert Bosch GmbH' provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch) is a global supplier of technology and services. It provides automotive and other consumer products. The company’s operations are spread across Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia. They include a network of more than 360 subsidiaries and regional companies covering more than 50 countries. With the inclusion of its sales and service partners, Bosch is represented in around 150 countries. Bosch is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
As a part of its growth plan, in June 2013, Bosch announced plans to form a joint venture with GS Yuasa International Ltd., and Mitsubishi Corporation, to develop and manufacture lithium-ion batteries
Robert Bosch GmbH Key Recent Developments
May 27, 2013: Bosch Solar Energy Launches New Premium Module
May 06, 2013: Bosch To Present PV And Storage System Solutions At Solarexpo In Italy
Mar 22, 2013: Bosch To Discontinue Crystalline Photovoltaics Activities
Mar 20, 2013: Bosch Introduces New Vial Filling And Closing Machine
Mar 12, 2013: Bosch Thermotechnology Presents Power-generating Heating System Based On Fuel Cell Technology
For more information visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Automotive-c1/Robert-Bosch-GmbH-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
About Company Profiles and Conferences
Search thousands of company profiles, SWOT analysis reports and company financials. Search by industry sector, or simply search all company profiles by company name. companyprofilesandconferences.com contains one of the world's largest collections of company insight and company profiles from leading global market report publishers and analysts. Global brands rely on companyprofilesandconferences.com for their strategic company insight and company profile needs.
Contact us at:
Company Profiles And Conferences
Mob +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com
Strategic SWOT Analysis Review on Robert Bosch GmbH