India is one of the most sought after tourist destinations of the world, having exquisite natural beauties and wild adventures in offering for the tourists. Talking about the wild adventure, it has to be mentioned that there are several Wildlife tour packages India available for you. Vast area of the country is under the shade of the Green trees and that is why rich wildlife and loads of rare wild species of animals and plants can be experienced in India. From dense and moist Himalayan forest at the North and East to dry forests of Kutch in the West – everything is there to cheer up those, who like to be part of wildlife tour in India. In one word, India is a total solution of wildlife tour.
Here in this article, we will explore top 5 wild life destinations in India that you can also regard as Wildlife and tiger tours India. Tiger is the national animal of the country, hence the pride of the nation. Wildlife tour in India, without having a glimpse of Royal Bengal Tiger or Indian Tiger would make your wildlife tour incomplete. So, get ready for the wildlife safaris in India and let us find those exclusive places in India, which offers rich wildlife to the visitors.
- Corbett National Park – Corbett National Park is a well known place of India, which is famous for being a safe haven for the tigers. It is situated at the Northern part of the nation, and the forest is a part of the Himalayan forest range. Due to the poachers, number of tigers has been come down drastically, though with some recent measures, the forest is getting outfitted again with the pride of the nation – the tigers! The forest is named after Jim Corbett who was an author and a wild life expert. Also, this is the first national park of India and thus carries huge significance. Wildlife safaris through jeep would be a lifetime experience in the forests of Jim Corbett National Park.
- Ranthambhore National Tiger Reserve – The next destination for Wildlife and tiger tours India should be Ranthambhore National Tiger Reserve. This tiger reserve is situated at the dry weather of Rajasthan. Weather and the aura would be different at this place than Jim Corbett, but same level of excitements can be sensed at this place too. This tiger reserve consists of a huge number of tiger and hence, the place should be included in your Wildlife tour packages India.
- Kaziranga National Park – Once again it is the time to visit the Himalayan forest ranges. Kaziranga National Park is though mainly famous for rhino safaris! However, if you are lucky enough then you may come across of the tigers in this national park. So, it is great chance to watch rare Indian rhinos and tigers together.
- Sunderbans National Park – Your Wildlife tour packages India should include Sunderbans National Park in the list. This is a must visit destination if you want to see the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Bandhavgarh National Park - Bandhavgarh National Park is another must visit destination for those who want to experience unique Indian jungle safaris.
Apart from these, several other laces are there, including Sariska Tiger Reserve, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Pench National Park, etc. For total solution of wildlife, these places are also worthy to be visited.
For more info you may visit our site :- http://www.waghobanagari.com/
Wildlife And Tiger Tours India – A Complete Mixture Of Fun