BOTAS Petroleum Pipeline Corporation (BOTAS) is a state-owned crude oil and natural gas transportation and trading company. It has been established by the Turkish Petroleum Corporation for the purpose of transporting Iraqi crude oil to Ceyhan (Yumurtalik) Marine Terminal. It undertakes construction of crude oil pipelines and carries out trading activities. The company operates across Turkey and transports crude oil from Iraq via Turkey to Mediterranean regions. It principally operates through its subsidiaries, namely, BOTAS International Limited, TURUGAZ Contracting, Marketing, and Trading Corporation, and NABUCCO Study Company Pipeline GmbH.
Botas Petroleum Pipeline Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 23, 2013: Emperor Oil Completes Flow Testing At Cayirilik-1 Well In Catalca License, Turkey
Oct 09, 2012: Iran Ready To Help BOTAS For Damaged Gas Pipeline Repairs
Jun 06, 2012: ABB Wins Contract From Teknotes For New Gas Compression Station In Turkey
GlobalData’s Botas Petroleum Pipeline Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Energy-Resources-c3/BOTAS-Petroleum-Pipeline-Corporation-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
About Company Profiles and Conferences:
Search thousands of company profiles, SWOT analysis reports and company financials. Search by industry sector, or simply search all company profiles by company name. companyprofilesandconferences.com contains one of the world's largest collections of company insight and company profiles from leading global market report publishers and analysts. Global brands rely on companyprofilesandconferences.com for their strategic company insight and company profile needs.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Botas Petroleum Pipeline C