Noida is the new business hub of Delhi-NCR area. Almost all multinational companies operating in India have set up their business offices here and you will find rows and rows of impressive steel and glass edifices against the skyline of Noida. However, you are free to look at suitable office space for rent in Noida, if you want to start your own enterprise or relocate to this area.
The industrial hub of Noida is divided conveniently into sectors. The well-spaced roads coupled with tall commercial buildings and the required infrastructure is sure to impress you. Renting a proper office here is bound to get you lucrative clients from all around the world too. However, it will be essential to check out the various property brokers and visit the venues before you finalize the deal. Make a list of your requirements and only part with your money once you are satisfied.
Renting an office space in Noida will work wonders if you can set up your office in one of the better known commercial sectors or buildings that dominate the area. A top floor office might actually be cheaper compared to a second or third floor one. Do check out these options and calculate how much floor space would you need. Be sure to inquire about the shared spaces as well and you are sure to come away with an affordable, state-of-art office space with an impressive address.
Once you select the space, it will be your duty to find out more about the locality. If you employ female staff and they have to work late, checking out the security of the building will be of primary importance too. Plus, you have to follow a certain set of rules meant for every office housed within the building Remember to ask all the right questions before you move your business to the new location in Noida. Here are a couple of examples to get you started.
- What are the hours of operation? Can you work at odd hours too?
- How old is the building, are all specifications met according to the local law? Pls ask to see the certificates and receipts if you are in doubt about the legalities or ask your lawyer to go through the agreement properly.
- Is parking place available within the premises? If so, is it open or do you have to reserve it?
- How is the electricity cost shared among the various offices operating on the same floor/building?
- Is the building centrally air-conditioned or would you have to install your own machines?
- How are the building maintenance and service charges shared between the offices in the building?
- Can you lease video conferencing rooms as per requirement?
- Can you hope for an expansion of shared office space in the middle of the year or would you have to wait until the lease expires before drawing up a new one for additional space usage?
Make sure to get all your answers before you get the right address for your office in Noida. Good Luck!