Bharatbook Pleased to announce a new report on "High Net Worth Trends in Mexico " which Receive an analysis of Mexican HNWI investments and a review of the competitive landscape within the wealth sector.
There were approximately 145,000 HNWIs in Mexico at the end of 2012 which, at a value of US$736 billion, equated to 43% of the total individual wealth held in the country. As well as this, Mexican HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average between 2007 and 2012 with the total number rising by 32% while worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
In 2012, Mexican HNWI numbers rose by 15.7%, following a moderate growth of 0.4% in 2011. This strong growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to continue and grow by 47% to reach 213,000 in 2017. HNWI wealth will also see a larger percentage increase, growing by 54% to reach US$1.1 trillion.
At the end of 2012, there were just over 142,000 core millionaires in Mexico, with a combined wealth of US$371 billion, and an average wealth of US$ 2.6 million. The core number of core HNWIs increased by 32% from 107,721 in 2007 to 142,446 in 2012. According to projections, the number of core HNWIs in Mexico will grow by 47% and eventually reach 209,500 by 2017.
There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. The number of billionaires increased by 14%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires rose by 24% and 19% respectively.
Manufacturing is the most important industry from which Mexican UHNWIs acquired their wealth. It was the primary source of wealth for 17.4% of local UHNWIs. Other important industries include financial services (14.8% of UHNWIs) and diversified (9.1% of UHNWIs). The fastest growing sectors between 2007 and 2012 were basic materials, retail and transport & Logistics.
Reasons to buy
• Understand the figures surrounding individual wealth in Mexico.
• Identify the trends in HNWI wealth including information on Billionaires, Centimillionaires, Affluent Millionaires and Core HNWIs.
• Understand the distribution and volume of the different types of HNWIs and UHNWIs within Mexico.
- There were approximately 145,000 HNWIs in Mexico at the end of 2012. These HNWIs held US$736 billion in wealth which equates to 43% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- Mexican HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period. Mexican HNWI numbers rose by 32% while worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- In 2012, Mexican HNWI numbers rose by 15.7%, following a moderate growth of 0.4% in 2011.
- The strong growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to continue over the forecast period. The total number of Mexican HNWIs is forecast to grow by 47%, to reach over 213,000 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a larger percentage increase, growing by 54% to reach US$1.1 trillion by 2017.
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Mexico Wealth in Context
3.3.1 World statistics
3.3.2 Distribution of wealth in Mexico
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the Wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs – job titles
4.2.5 UHNWIs – industry breakdown
4.2.6 UHNWIs – breakdown by city
4.2.7 UHNWIs – city population densities
4.2.8 UHNWIs – smaller cities
4.2.1 UHNWIs – affluent suburbs
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/high-net-worth-trends-in-mexico-2013.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
High Net Worth Trends in Mexico