June 24 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report "Gas Shale Development in Emerging Countries" is built using the data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
“Gas Shale Development in Emerging Countries (Poland, China, Australia, Argentina and South Africa) - Market Analysis, Industry Scenario and Key Companies” is the latest report from industry analysis specialists GlobalData analyzing shale gas prospects and developments in countries beyond North America. The report provides information regarding gas shale resources, shale gas reserves, exploration, and development activities in countries such as Poland, China, Australia, Argentina, and South Africa.
Shale gas development activities, which are credited with turning around the energy scenario in North America, are now being taken up in other parts of the world. Currently, some of the major destinations for shale gas exploration activities beyond North America include Poland, China, Australia, Argentina and South Africa. Among these countries, Poland is currently at the forefront of shale gas development with active exploration blocks, and licensing completed. In other countries such as Argentina, Australia and China focus is also increasing on shale gas development activities. A number of other countries are also developing plans and policies for shale gas development. The report is built using the data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
This report provides an analysis of shale gas development in Poland, China, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, and other countries such as Ukraine, Germany, France, Brazil and India. The report primarily focuses on -
- Drivers and issues for shale gas development activities in Poland, China, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, Ukraine, Germany, France, Brazil and India
- The major sedimentary basins with shale gas potential.
- Up-to-date shale gas development activities in Poland, China, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, and other countries, along with policies and regulations for shale gas exploration and development
- Recent gas shale deals including mergers, acquisitions and asset transactions in the gas shale industry
- The activities of major companies involved in gas shale development in the aforementioned countries
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance the reader’s decision-making capabilities by providing the following -
- Identification of the key trends and challenges involved in shale gas development activities in Poland, China, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, and other countries such as Ukraine, Germany, France, Brazil and India
- Insights into the financial deals (mergers, acquisitions and asset transactions) and activity involving shale gas assets in the mentioned countries in recent years
- Details of the incentives offered by various governments across the world to encourage domestic shale gas development
- Details of the activities of key companies involved in shale gas development in emerging countries for shale development
- Identification of opportunities and challenges in shale gas markets outside North America
- Specific insights about emerging shale destinations in the world, which will contribute to the development of business strategy
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/oil-and-gas-market-research-report/gas-shale-development-in-emerging-countries-poland-china-australia-argentina-and-south-africa-market-analysis-industry-scenario-and-key-companies.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Gas Shale Development in Emerging Countries