Solar Street Lighting System is quite advantageous. It is a cost effective and efficient way of lighting up streets. Solar street lighting system is powered by solar energy which is renewable source of energy. It is free of cost which results in reducing your electricity bills cost. Street lighting system gives numbers of benefits globally.
- Tremendous Energy Saving compared to traditional Lamp, 40-70% less power consumption
- 3-5 days backup power for rainy, cloudy days
- Qualify for savings from government incentives, i.e. by MNRE, Gov. of India
- High efficiency electronic circuitry with 100% short circuit protection
- Surge/lightning protected
- PWM MOSFET based solar charge controller for efficient battery charging
- Automatic dawn dusk operation (with timer-optional)
- Single battery type, temperature compensated battery charging for maximum productivity.
- Stand alone system, Virtually maintenance-free design
- High reliability and durability, a complete shock proof system
- Highly efficient luminary, High intensity, high uniformity and glare eliminated light
- No linear variation of light output with changes in the input battery voltage
- Rugged equipment, weather-proof components providing long and consistent performance
- NO wiring run from and to the grid - NO cuts through existing roads, sidewalks or landscaping
If we talk about India individually, the Solar Street Lighting System is quite beneficial. Even today, you can find numbers of villages where there is electricity crisis. People use kerosene lamps for light. Kerosene is a non-renewable source of energy and will get exhausted. Kerosene also emits smoke and pollutes air which is harmful for our environment. Solar lighting is a super low-voltage product, is safe and has a reliable operation. Other advantages of solar lights are: green for high ecological community in the development and promotion of the addition of new selling point; sustainable reduction of property management costs and reduces the cost of some of the owners of public sharing.
Street lighting system installation of electricity is complex in the city; street lighting project has complex operating procedures: first that of laying of cables. Cable channel will be carried out here, excavation, lying of underground pipe, pipe threading, backfill and other large infrastructure projects. Then a long period of installation and commissioning, if any of the lines in question, will have to rework large areas and the requirements of complex terrain and line, the high cost of labour and supporting materials. Easy to install solar lights: solar street lighting installation, without the laying of a complex line, just do a cement base, and then you can use stainless steel screws.