Corruption has enveloped today’s generation. But, as there is corruption and there is unfair means, there are also several ways to catch such unfair means to do anything and deal with the situation. An electronic device required in such situation to record or log all the wanted files is a key-logger. There are various types of key-logger which differ in their fields of applications. All such loggers are not possible to highlight over here. So, the main focus is drawn over a very important and useful logger or recorder, namely, RS-232 recorder. A brief detail about the different parameters, applications, special features and various pros and cons are provided over here.
The provision to record data from various peripheral devices like keyboard, printers, mouse, card readers or any other terminals of a computer is can be done successfully just by following very easy and simple steps using a rs232 recorder . Along with the mentioned primary function of this recording device, it also has the capability to store any important backups which if lost would result into a great fatal. Another very interesting and awesome advantage RS-232 recorder is that it can also log or record data from different sensors like temperature sensors, pressure sensors and voltage sensors. All the advantages that this electronic recording device holds are not possible to enlist over here. So, a few of the useful application fields of this device is highlighted over here. Now a focus will be drawn to some of the attractive special features of RS-232 recorder. They are enlisted below:-
- This device has an internal memory up to 2 GB which is capable of storing a very large amount of data.
- It uses a mode of USB Flash drive which is also considered o be one of kits advantageous features.
- It has a special technique to protect the stored data of the device. This data protection is 128 bit memory encryption by which the data in the memory of this device is protected with high security and safety.
- Along with the basic version of this device, various modular versions of this device are available.
- The time-keeper version of this data recorder contains a built in battery where no external power supply is required. In that specific version of this data logger, time and date stamping is also supported.
- In the Wi-Fi version of this data recording device, several additional attractive features can also be noted. Along with the basic features of RS-232 recorder, this version contains a support of Wi-Fi interface with the access of TCP/IP. Email reporting is also possible by this version
The details of all the versions of RS-232 recorder and their respective prices are not provided here as all the details are not possible to display and the price may change with time, so these latest information can be noted by you if you log on to the official website of RS-232 recorder. All in all, a RS-232 recorder can be considered as one of the necessities of the twenty first century.
For more information please visit: