The .NET framework is a core element of the Microsoft Application Platform. The dotNET Framework provides a consistent programming and code-execution environment leading to secure and high-performance applications and great user experiences. The dotNET Framework, under the hood, consists of an extensive class library and a Common Language Runtime (CLR). These enable you to create solutions for your business needs that work just the way you want. dotNET development services provided by expert service providers can help you create powerful dotNET solutions for the cloud (public and private), desktop computers, or modern smartphones.
.NET Development Services: Development Options
For creating the most appropriate solution for your business context, you can choose from a number of dotNET development options including the following:
1. ASP.NET Applications: ASP.NET is a framework for developing great Web sites and Web applications. For example, if you are planning to develop an enterprise-class, server-based Web application, ASP.NET can help you build a great one. Since ASP.NET is built on top of the dotNET Framework, your web applications can leverage the comprehensive and powerful features of the dotNET Framework. Depending on your business needs, ASP.NET supports three approaches for developing web sites: Web Pages, Web Forms, and MVC.
2. Windows Azure Applications: Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud computing platform enables rapid creation, deployment, and management of cloud apps. With Windows Azure, you can quickly deploy websites to a scalable environment, create scalable cloud services, add a scalable backend to your mobile apps, store data on the cloud, etc.
3. Windows Desktop Applications: If your business need is for a desktop-bound application, you can create Windows console applications and Windows GUI applications (commonly known as WinForms). Windows smart-client apps can be created with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Windows Store Apps for Windows 8 are an exciting possibility, too.
4. Silverlight Applications: If you have highly interactive and engaging user experiences over the Web and mobile devices in mind, Microsoft Silverlight is a great option. Latest versions of Silverlight are compatible with multiple browsers, devices, operating systems and integrate multimedia, graphics, animations and interactivity into a single run-time.
5. .NET Mobile Apps: App development on the Windows platform is one of the hottest new trends. Windows Phone 8 apps are in great demand as Windows Phone user base is growing rapidly.
6. .NET Migration or Legacy System Modernization: The dotNET Framework has been continuously evolving keeping pace with its growing adoption. Businesses are migrating from legacy systems, Java, ColdFusion, etc. to dotNET. Migrations are also common from classic ASP to ASP.NET, VB6 to VB.NET, and older dotNET versions (e.g. dotNET 1.x, 2.0, 3.x, 4.0) to the latest dotNET version (.NET 4.5).
7. .NET-Based Products Customization: There are a number of popular .NET-based products which can be customized, extended, or integrated as per business needs, e.g. SharePoint, NetSuite, DotNetNuke, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics RMS, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Sitecore, etc.
The above are some of the most common dotNET development options. There are more: .NET development services can also help you develop Data Management Solutions, Web Services, Windows Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service-oriented apps, Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) apps, Windows Runtime Components, etc.
Mindfire Solutions: .NET Development Services
Mindfire Solutions, a Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner, provides expert offshore .NET development India. With more than 10 solid years of custom dotNET development experience for diverse customer needs, Mindfire has earned industry-wide reputation for delivering first-class service. If you are looking for expert dotNET development services to build custom dotNET solutions to better suit the way you do business, get in touch with Mindfire today.
If you need to hire .NET developers or you are interested to know more about our .Net Application development services, please contact us at sales[@]mindfiresolutions.com or call 1-248-686-1424. We will be glad to help you.
Top 7 Development Options For .NET Development