There is a growing number of animals that are becoming extinct day to day due to many reasons including human interference from illegal poaching and hunting, Animal Cruelty, pollution, Loss of habitat, environmental destruction and so on. Such animals are listed as Endangered Animals and these species require immediate attention to continue their survival on the planet earth. For this reason, today many Organizations for Endangered Animals are coming forward to help protect these creatures declining number and provide them with better life to live on this planet.
Along with these Organizations for Animal Cruelty and welfare are also working hard to educate people about the importance of these animals and how they contribute in keeping the earth’s atmosphere stable. They are acknowledging all the humans to avoid treating these species as non living as they also sense and feel the pain if made to suffer. They are also teaching number of ways that every individual can take action to help endangered animals and to help reduce extinction rates.
Here are a few simple steps which every individual can take to protect this Endangered Animals and help them in their survival:
- The first step towards taking up any endangered animals conservation act is to learn about the species like where and how they live, and what they need to survive, as it will be easier to help them.
- One of the most important ways to help such threatened animals to survive is to protect their natural habitats like in national parks, nature reserves or wilderness areas as they can live there without any human interference or harm. However, it is also important to protect habitats outside such reserves such as on the farms and along roadsides.
- Avoid throwing plastic into rivers and seas. Marine wildlife such as turtles, whales and dolphins consume plastic with food and when ingested their digestive tracts gets blocked and they may die from starvation.
- Building a bird feeder, bird house and constructing a birdbath for the neighborhood birds can also help the species.
- Planting a tree is a big step towards protecting the earth’s atmosphere which in return will help both the animal species and humans to survive on this planet.
- Plant native plants instead of nonnative plants in your garden. Native grasses, flowers, shrubs and trees are more likely to attract native birds, butterflies and other insects, and even some of the threatened species.
- Herbicides and pesticides may keep yards looking nice and tidy but they are in fact hazardous pollutants that affect wildlife to a greater extent. Minimizing their usage or completely avoiding them will create a healthy atmosphere for these species to live.
- Avoid using fur and leather in your accessories or clothing as it costs many animals’ lives.
- Conduct fund raising events to support animal welfare in your workplace or around your resident. Donate the funds raised to any Organizations for Endangered Animals as they will utilize them in the right way.
- Tell your family, friends and colleagues about the endangered species and how they can help protect them.
Moreover, you can also join hands with any of the Organizations for Endangered Animals or Organizations for Animal Cruelty that are working to protect the species and to preserve their habitats. By joining in, you can support the ongoing efforts they are putting in by raising rescue teams and establishing animal welfare centers around the place. You can also participate as a volunteer and get involved with them in their programs and awareness camps. You can find many Organizations for Endangered Animals around the U.S.A by online research. Join any of them and make a difference!