Hi, my name is Larissa Choma. Each week, I find great recipes that are easy to make. People enjoy having simple and healthy recipes that can be served in many different situations. Try this Fruit Tart recipe for the next get together where a simple treat would fit right into the offering. Larissa Choma feels that fruits form an integral part of our life and need to be incorporated in our diet to make sure that the body gets a full doze of vitamins and other essential minerals.
Fruit Tart Cookie Recipe
Refrigerated sugar-cookie dough, one-half of a 20-ounce roll Neufchatel – light cream cheese – 4 ounces Sour cream – ¼ cup – use reduced fat sour cream, if desired Sugar – 2 teaspoons
Fruit – strawberries, blueberries, peaches or red and green grapes – use any combination that will be pretty and tasty
DIRECTIONS READ through all of the instructions before beginning the preparation steps.
PAN – A nine-inch spring cake pan is perfect for this recipe. The inside should be ungreased since the cookie dough has sufficient butter.
OVEN – Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
CREATE CRUST – The cookie dough will spread into the pan easier if it is room temperature. Spread the dough into the ungreased pan. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to lower the temperature and cause it to bake more slowly.
BAKE CRUST – Place the cake pan on the oven rack in the center position. Bake the crust for 12 to 14 minutes until a golden brown color appears. Allow the crust to cool for five minutes.
PREPARE THE TART –
1. Remove the crust from the cake pan and place it on a rack to finish cooling completely.
2. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Stir until blended smooth.
3. Transfer the cookie crust to a serving plate.
4. Spread the cream cheese “sauce” mixture across the entire surface of the crust. Leave one-half inch around the edge.
5. Arrange the fruit in an attractive pattern on top of the crust.
6. Place the tart in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours before serving.
7. Cut like a pizza to serve. Slices can be varied to accommodate more guests. Fruit that is in season is best for this tart. Thin slices ensure that the tart resembles a pizza. Allow the fruit to stand for a few minutes to allow the juice to drain.
Each time this beautiful tart is served, use different fruit combinations. Fruit is welcome in any season! Favor the exotic fruits that people do not eat every day. Making kids eat fruits is almost a hard task. Not anymore with this fruit tart.
They are going to love it anyway and you can easily replenish their diet with all essential nutrients that are required for their all round development. Packing a fruit tart for lunch according to Larissa Choma will make the kids jump with joy due to its yummy taste.
This fruit tart will be a conversation starter. People will actually appreciate your culinary skills and would really like to have something more from your kitchen.
To know more about Larissa Choma and to avail her services feel to contact her at - https://twitter.com/LarissaChomaCA
Article Source - http://goarticles.com/article/Fruit-Tart-From-Larissa-Choma/7212966/
Fruit Tart from Larissa Choma