s your Backup Exec application failing to restore data from a BKF file or update the previously created BKF file? Are you getting errors while restoring data from a BKF file? The problem generally occurs due to corruption of the BKF file. A corrupt BKF file can not be recognized or read by the Backup Exec application. If backup can not be restored and you lose your valuable data from the hard drive, severe situations occur. At this point, you need to repair BKF file using appropriate tools to get your data back.
For instance, you encounter the below error message while restoring data from the BKF file using Backup Exec application:
“Final Error Code: a000fea9 HEX (0xa000fea9 HEX) or e000fea9 HEX (0xe000fea9 HEX))
Final Error Description:
- "The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.”
- "0xa000fea9 - 0xa000fea9 (2684419753)"
Final Error Category: Other Errors”
Furthermore, you encounter the below errors in the Job Log of Backup Exec software:
- "Database or database element is corrupt"
- "The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details."
When it occurs, the BKF file becomes totally inaccessible. In order to access your valuable data from the BKF file, you need to figure out the root of this behavior and repair BKF by fixing it.
You may run across this problem due to any of the following reasons:
- The data file that you are backing up using the Backup Exec tool is corrupt and application is unable to read the file information.
- The BKF file itself is corrupt and it can not be restored because of missing or damaged file signature.
Try the below methods to sort out this behavior and retrieve your data from the BKF file:
- Remove the corrupt files from the selected files that you are trying to backup.
- Repair and restore the corrupt BKF file using advanced and powerful third-party applications.
The BKF repair tools are capable of methodically scanning entire BKF file and extracting all inaccessible data from it. Such BKF recovery programs do not demand sound and prior technical skills owing to their simple and rich graphical user interface.